1. Secure a beer and wine holder to your wall, because the more opportunities to incorporate alcohol into your daily routine, the better.
2. Exfoliate your entire back without straining your arms using a loofah-like band.
3. Jot down all of your brilliant, world-saving ideas on a waterproof notepad.
4. Apply body lotion that's meant to be used ~in~ the shower so you can step straight into bed afterwards.
5. Stick some adorable snail and octopus speakers that are more than happy to help you rock out while you wash up.
6. Or if you don't feel like paying anything, you can just stick your smartphone into a dry glass or cup for a makeshift amplifier/speaker.
7. Switch to a curtain with pockets (on pockets) for less clutter inside the actual shower.
8. Or opt for an antimicrobial curtain to keep bacteria and stains totally at bay.
9. Attach an aromatherapy diffuser to your showerhead for the nicest-smelling water stream you've ever experienced.
10. Or you can always DIY your own aromatherapy shower melts.
11. Invest in a genius towel warmer for ultimate post-shower bliss.
12. And use a microfiber towel (instead of cotton) to minimize frizz and damage to your hair.
13. Upgrade your non-tech showerhead for a Bluetooth one that answers calls, reduces noise, and has a detachable speaker.
Get it from Amazon for $36.95.
14. Or get a showerhead with a digital temperature display so you can step in at juuust the right temperature.
15. Use a handy brush to massage your feet and scrub away rough skin and calluses.
Get it from Amazon for $35.
16. Or take matters into your own hands and use a waterproof foot file to get into every nook and curve.
Get it from Amazon for $40.85 (and there's a $15 off coupon).
17. Rest your foot on a pedestal to make shaving less of a pain.
18. Hang up your rumpled clothes next to your shower to help release all those pesky wrinkles.
19. Save time by shaving and brushing your teeth in the shower with a wall organizer.
20. Apply a gentle facial treatment that shortens your skin care routine down to a one-minute affair.
21. Keep your liquids organized with a three-chamber dispenser.
22. Rub on some fresh apricot body scrub for deep exfoliation and overall glowing skin.
23. Install a fog-free mirror equipped with Bluetooth and AM/FM radio so you can shave while listening to traffic reports.
24. Program a digital thermostat heater so your bathroom is toasty warm by the time you stumble in each morning.
25. Turn on a waterproof vibrating massager for a little self-love and stress relief.
26. Rest on a sturdy but adjustable stool for post-workout showers when your legs would rather wobble down to the ground.
27. And slather on (warm!) lotion as soon as you step out of the shower to maximize absorption with this heated dispenser.
Stay snug, friends.
Get it from Amazon for $17.09.