1. Mix dry ingredients together: 1 cup baking soda, ½ cup citric acid, and ¼ cup cornstarch.
2. Mix in coconut oil - ¼ cup (melted).
3. Mix in 10-15 drops of soap dye (or to color preference).
4. Mix in 10-15 drops of essential oil (or to strength preference).
5. Spoon out mixture into silicon tray.
6. Fill each mold halfway to leave room for ingredients to expand.
7. Let molds sit for 24 hours in a warm, dry area.
8. Pop out each shower melt upside onto a plate.
9. Place in a container and pop one in the shower when needed.
10. Most efficient when used in a hot shower. Place just slightly to the side of direct water impact.