1. Take some time each week (or every day if you're feeling especially stressed/down) to list things that bring you joy.
2. Bundle up with cute earmuffs that double as headphones for a toasty, musical walk.
Get them from Amazon for $9.99.
3. Prepare for an intense night of marathoning Netflix with all the essentials included in this survival kit.
4. Soak yourself in a deeper and warmer bath with this handy suction cup.
5. Borrow some heat-free hairstyling tips from Dream High 2's resident diva Rian with these darling strawberry sponge rollers.
Get a set of four from Memebox for $4.
6. Snuggle up in a mermaid-tail blanket and feel like less of a poor unfortunate soul.
7. Physically de-stress from the toll of national events with some unicorn-inspired putty.
8. Prove that 63 gummy bears is the perfect portion size with this silicone mold.
*eats six at a time*
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
9. Treat yourself to a subscription box that delivers curated zines and underground artwork to your door every month.
10. Make your head feel ~light and tingly~ with a scalp massager.
11. Quench your dehydrated AF skin overnight with a banana and chamomile sleeping pack.
Go bananas...for soft skin!
Get it from Soko Glam for $18.
12. Pad your winter boots with sheepskin insoles for extra warmth and comfort.
13. Give yourself a super-easy (and magical) manicure with these iridescent glue-on nails.
14. Or you can go the old-school route and paint your nails with this snazzy color-changing formula.
15. Or ditch the color altogether and take care of your actual nails with this lemon-fresh kit.
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $12.
16. Plan out the best parts of your day (FOOD!) or give yourself random (but warranted) compliments.
17. Take a relaxing trip (even if it's just within your state!) with the help of this dog-eared travel pillow.
18. Toss some scented sheets into the dryer so your clothes smell like pure lavender pine ~bliss~.
19. Store your beauty products in a Moomin bag as a reminder that you're stunning with and without makeup.
20. Enjoy a lazy Sunday at home working your way through an entire book of crossword puzzles.
21. Upgrade your regular mittens for ones that have a hidden flask in them, because why not?
Layer on that alcohol blanket.
Get a pair from Urban Outfitters for $24.
22. Never suffer the fate of a cooled-down or lukewarm drink ever again with a handy cup warmer.
24. Or opt for some colorful lips with these waterproof lip tints that look like miniature wine bottles.
25. Catch up with a friend over drinks in the comfort of your own home with this classy cocktail set.
26. Effortlessly create refreshing equal-part cocktails with this photogenic book.
Get it from Amazon for $11.70.
27. Exfoliate and hydrate your cracked lips with this delicious-smelling scrub ASAP.
28. Allow yourself a final toast to 2016 with this dope coloring book of the past year's most iconic memes.
Get it from The Meme Bible for $7.99.