There's been a lot of talk about the Canadian Ryans and for good reason. They are incredibly talented and crazy sexy.
But their fame has long casted a shadow upon other lesser-known but equally amazing Canadian talent.
1. Like Shawn Ashmore who might possible be the most underrated Canadian hottie. Here he is representing his nation proudly:
2. He walks that fine line of being both dangerously sexy and a complete sweetheart at the exact same time.
C'mon! Just look at that smile!
3. He's been making people swoon ever since he starred in Animorphs, a show about shape shifters.
Cute guys with dogs, amirite?!
4. And you might've also seem him star opposite Hillary Duff in the classic Disney film Cadet Kelly.
5. Who can resist a man in a uniform?
Even Lizzie McGuire approves!
6. Speaking of uniforms, he was also on In A Heart Beat, an incredibly realistic show about high school students who are also paramedics.
Which almost makes him a doctor. Even your mom approves!
7. He was also in this small movie franchise that you might've heard of called X-Men.
8. Iceman was basically the ~coolest~ character on the mutant squad.
And the cutest.
9. Most recently, he was on The Following, where he played a FBI agent who spent his time chasing down serial killers, saving the world, and doing other heroic stuff.
Thank the lord for leather jackets.