4. Kitty Forman
Show: That 70’s Show
Why she made the list: She would keep secrets that would get Eric in trouble with Red, she was aways making sure everyone was well fed and let everyone hang out in the house (this includes letting Stephen move in) to keep them out of trouble.
5. Danny Tanner
Show: Full House
Why he made the list: After Pam was killed in a car crash, Danny was left to watch the girls. Sure, he had the help of Uncle Joey, Uncle Jesse and some others, but in the end it was always him running the show and raising those girls to be the best they could be.
BONUS: The only dad to make the list.
DOUBLE BONUS: He had a full-time job and still managed to be so great.
9. Vivian Banks (Both of them)
Show: The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Why she is on the list: “My nephew is getting into too much trouble in Philly? Sure send him here I’ll take care of him!”
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀