We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A candle that'll bring you back to your childhood Saturday mornings spent watching your favorite cartoons and eating a big bowl of sugary rainbow cereal.
2. A set of affirmation cards to make for a simple, but nice way to lift your spirits. I think we can all use some affirmation cards in times like these.
3. Food earrings that'll add a fun and unique twist to your ear candy collection. *Resists temptation to eat taco earrings.*
4. A beginner floral embroidery kit for those who are looking to channel their creativity and learn a cool new skill set.
5. A pillow that can be customized with a picture of your favorite pet friend, aka the cutest pillow to ever exist.
6. An adorable pin commemorating one of the most iconic moments from The Office — poor Kevin spilling his pot of chili.
7. A Black History tote bag featuring various buttons of important figures and slogans from the Civil Rights Movement.
8. A cloud bath bomb that turns into a stunning rainbow when dropped in water. It's basically magic.
9. A book tracker bookmark you can fill out as you read. Once you finish a book, all you have to do is color in one of the spines, write the book's title, and then use the bookmark for your next read.
10. A monogram knit coffee sleeve for a cute and environmentally-friendly way to hold your hot beverages.
11. A coloring book so any RHONY fan can spend all this quarantine time in the best way possible — coloring in your favorite ladies from the show.
12. A birthstone bracelet for those who know there's no such thing as owning too much birthstone jewelry. I'm a proud July Ruby and I should show it 24/7!
14. A custom-made necklace that may just become your new favorite piece of jewelry. Once you send in your image you want turned into a necklace, the seller will draw up a design, and make sure you're happy with the product quality!
15. Floral nail tattoos (stickers) that'll make your nails look as if they were just painted by a professional nail artist.
16. A customizable face mask lanyard chain to help make mask-wearing a little more convenient and a lot more cute.
17. A whipped shower icing that comes in a variety of yummy scents to leave your body feeling clean, moisturized, and pampered after you shower.
18. A comprehensive curtain call of Broadway costumes poster for a super unique and fun way to decorate your wall.
19. A car air freshener that'll keep your car smelling delicious, and most importantly, ensure that Mr. Harry Styles is always a passenger in your vehicle.
20. A blind date with a book so you can go on the best blind ever, all without changing out of pajamas — this cool concept sends you a beautifully packaged surprise book. Your only job is to open it and read it!
21. A personalized cutting board you can get customized with a recipe you love! It's the perfect way to meal prep and add a special touch to your kitchen!
22. A car dip clip that'll allow you to safely dip your nugs and fries in your favorite sauces as you drive.
23. A chocolate game controller for enjoying a delicious sweet treat while playing your favorite games.
24. A custom cityscape ring so you can rock your favorite city — whether its your own or a place you once traveled to — in the form of a fabulous accessory.
25. A set of sushi soap bars you'll absolutely adore. They're realistic-looking and a fun way to switch things up from your typical soap selections.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.