27 Things You'll Probably End Up Using Seven Days A Week This Spring
Eucalyptus shower steamers, buttery soft bike shorts, a vaccine card holder, and more products you'll want to have on-hand 24/7 this spring.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A comfy inflatable lounge chair that'll make for the ultimate spot to sit and read a book or soak up some rays. Best of all, this is quick and easy to set up anywhere.
2. A plant-based insect repellent to prevent pesky mosquitos from feasting on your blood for up to six hours. Plus its lemon eucalyptus scent will smell nice and refreshing!
3. A cold brew coffee maker so you can enjoy a delicious iced coffee treat without having to wait in line at the Starbucks drive-thru.
4. A picnic table that converts into a folding bench. This is perfect for enjoying a meal with family, reading a book, or moving your WFH set-up outdoors.
5. A vaccine card holder so you can ensure your ~Fauci Ouchie~ card stays in a safe, but most importantly, very cute space.
6. A fan that'll add a nice breeze to any room you put it in. But it also stays quiet, because we're not here to add distractions to your life when you're just trying to sleep or get work done without overheating.
7. Anti-chafing thigh bands to help prevent the dreaded pain that comes anytime you basically decide to wear anything that isn't pants. Plus, these are super pretty, so you don't have to worry if your dress or shorts don't cover them all the way!
8. Belief The True Cream Aqua Bomb — a lightweight gel-cream that'll feel like a "drink of water" for your skin. It hydrates and absorbs into skin without leaving behind an oily residue. In fact, reviewers rave about the cooling sensation this moisturizer gives their face.
9. A balm to glide onto your feet before putting on your shoes so you can prevent uncomfortable blisters and raw skin on your next run or walk.
10. A blanket that'll be no match for water, sand, grass, and dirt — enjoy sunbathing or an outdoors picnic without worry of you and your belongings getting wet and dirty.
11. A pair of Girlfriend Collective bike shorts because you may or may not already be familiar with the brand's signature sustainable leggings, and these buttery soft bottoms are bound to become your new go-to wardrobe item.
12. Glossier Invisible Shield — a daily sunscreen for those who hate wearing sunscreen, (which I'm convinced must be all of us). Its lightweight water-gel formula won't leave behind a greasy film or white cast, and will just feel like you're applying a daily cream.
13. Or Black Girl Sunscreen — a moisturizing SPF 30 broad spectrum sunscreen crafted for women of color. Its lightweight, natural formula contains ingredients like avocado, jojoba, cacao, carrot juice, and sunflower oil to soothe, protect, hydrate, and heal skin, all without leaving behind a white residue.
14. A shoe deodorizing spray that not only works to eliminate yucky smells from your footwear, but honestly, is gonna make them smell SO GOOD, you're gonna be tempted to sniff your shoe (as seen in the review photo below...).
16. A bug bite suction tool to help get rid of itchy bites. Kinda rude that little buggies get to munch on our skin and blood and we have to deal with itchiness after.
17. A eucalyptus shower/bath pouch that'll help give you a spa experience right from the comfort of home. These may also help provide some relief from colds, congestions, and stress.
18. Or these shower steamers for another soothing way to enjoy all of the wonderful benefits eucalyptus has to offer.
19. A cleaning essentials kit so you can easily make your own nontoxic spring cleaning products at home. Plus, thanks to the reusable bottles, you'll be cutting down on waste and saving money on refills.
20. Oil absorbing tissues perfect to keep on-hand if your face tends to get more oily in warmer weather — just blot these on your face for quick relief.
21. A vegan deodorant that's free of baking soda, harsh chemicals, phthalates, and parabens, but doesn't sacrifice on providing all-day, fresh underarm coverage.
22. Sanuk yoga mat flip-flops for a pair of seriously comfy and sturdy sandals. Yes, it's possible to have both of those things in a pair of flip-flops, and they're right here.
23. A car vent face mask holder that'll provide a more organized, cleaner space in your vehicle to keep masks. Whether it's a mask you're already wearing while running errands, or just keeping some extra masks on-hand, this baby will be super useful.
24. A picnic table squirrel feeder so the little guys who hang out in your yard now have a nice spot to sit and actually enjoy their food. I mean really, can you think of anything better than looking out your window and seeing one of the below scenes? I can't.
25. Outdoor string lights that'll instantly transform your porch, patio, or backyard into a magical, peaceful oasis.
26. An adorable bucket hat because well, it's a bucket hat, and I'm personally a firm believer that everyone should own at least one bucket hat. They can be paired with all of your favorite outfits and rocked literally any day, any place.
27. A Thermacell patio mosquito repellent that'll allow you to enjoy time outside without the looming thought of all the bug bites you'll find on your legs the next day.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.