37 Products With Satisfying Before-And-After Photos That'll Probably Make Your Eyes Happy
If my eyes could smile right now, they would.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
2. Insect traps to catch little buggies who dare invade your potted plants at home. The thought of bugs freely crawling around the plants in MY house is enough to keep me awake at night, IDK about you!
3. Debrox earwax removal drops that may not technically give you "before and after" photos — unless you can finagle a camera into your ears — but just look at the wax in the photo below. All of THAT. That'll make you sigh with relief FOR SURE.
4. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
5. And on that same note, you may also wanna get washing machine cleaning tablets, because my guess is when you're doing laundry, you want your dirty clothes not coming out dirtier and smelling gross. Fair assumption?
6. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. Not to mention, you should only ever consume water from a CLEAN bottle.
8. A wood polish and conditioner to bring your wooden furniture back to factory condition. Did you just get your entire house re-done by an HGTV crew, or are you just super good at picking out cleaning products?
9. A FlexiSnake so you can unclog your hair-filled drain by simply ~snaking~ this tool down there, letting it grab the hair, pulling it back up, and deciding whether you should be marveled at its abilities or gag.
10. Or a TubShroom that'll collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so it doesn't go down the drain and clog in the first place.
11. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay for a thorough, deep-cleaning facial to get rid of the yucky stuff hiding far down in your pores.
12. A pet hair roller because everything about our little fluffy friends is absolutely perfect except for the fact that their fur and hair gets on everything we own. But we still love them, right?
13. A makeup brush cleansing shampoo to clean those things you use to apply cosmetics to your precious FACE. Because makeup build-up is yucky, and we don't want you to have to buy new brushes and sponges!
14. An anti-dandruff shampoo for relieving your dry, flaky scalp, because we know you want to go about your day without worrying about pesky white clumps.
15. Lifting pads you can just press down into rug stains — ya know, things from pets, spilled drinks, blood, dirt, and more — keep it there for up to 24 hours, and say adios stains!
16. Teeth-whitening pens to help brighten up your teeth in a matter of minutes. It's recommended to avoid eating or drinking 30 minutes after, but other than that, you can go on living your busy life as soon as you're done using the pen.
17. Liquid ant baits for catching those tiny little peskers — because nothing can make one's skin crawl more than seeing a teensy black dot crawling around your home.
18. A red wine stain remover to buy immediately if the only thing you're better at than downing an entire bottle of your favorite red at the end of the day is managing to spill it.
19. A tongue scraper so you can not only help reduce the bad breath tied with having gunk on your tongue, but also to ensure your selfie game is yuck-free, and really, which is more important? (OK fine, it's the bad breath.)
20. O'Keefe's Working Hands Cream that can help make dry, cracked hands feel as if they were just treated to a five-star manicure, without having to change out of your pajamas and leave the house.
21. A hard-water stain remover for cleaning those stubborn messes and restoring your surfaces to brand new condition.
22. A grout pen that will have your floors shining like the top of the Chrysler building in no time at all. Did you hire a fancy schmancy service to clean your tiles? Nope, you used a PEN to cover it all up.
23. A shoe cleaning kit, because let's be real, all shoes eventually become disgusting. I mean you're walking on the ground outside. Add in elements like weather, dirt, germs, animal waste (gross, but true). I mean, yeah, I hope you get it.
24. Glossier Solution, an exfoliating acid to help reduce skin redness, blemishes, and acne, and give you a smoother, softer, and brighter complexion.
25. A shampoo that prevents your cool bleached hair from turning yellow, and costs way less than a trip to the salon.
26. A cooktop cleaning kit because look: you're using the thing to make your meals, so naturally it's going to get dirty. Sometimes things fall out of the pot, sometimes things splatter from the pan, and sometimes burns happen because you're too busy dancing to the Jonas Brothers and forgot about your pasta... not speaking from personal experience or anything!
27. A pumice cleaning stone that'll scratch away at those — TBH, pretty repulsive — toilet stains without leaving horrid scratch marks in the bowl.
28. A food storage container set to preserve the shelf life of your produce and leftovers — they're made for eating, not throwing in the garbage.
29. An all-natural dry shampoo that's scented with lavender oil, so we won't tell anyone it's been days upon days since you last washed your hair, if you don't. Deal?
30. A rust stain remover spray you can basically think of as fairy pixie dust in a bottle. I mean, just look at the photo below. Point proven. Case closed. Onto the next one.
31. Bar Keepers Friend multi-purpose cleaner to get your kitchen and cookware (see superb exhibit below), looking shinier than Chip Skylark's teeth.
32. A pet ear cleanser for a painless and easy way to treat your fluffer's dirty ears so they 1) don't suffer from infections down the line, and 2) can REALLY hear all the compliments you want to tell them.
33. Boot shapers so you can keep your boots standing up straight. When the tall ones do that thing where they wilt away? Ugh, there's just something SO frustrating about it. Like, stand up, fix your posture, PLEASE.
34. A headlight restoration kit that'll help ensure the safety of yourself and others by driving with clear, working lights. Because it's really dangerous driving with them all fogged up... don't do it!
35. Blackhead removal strips you apply to your face once a week, let it sit for about 10 minutes or so, peel it off, and bask in some yucky satisfaction.
36. A soap scum and grime removal spray that'll target areas like your sinks, showers, and tubs and make them look as if the appliance delivery person just dropped them off.
37. A screen cleaning kit because things like fingerprints and dust can make our precious laptops and iPhones look foggy and gross. This will turn back time to when you first pulled it out of the box looking shiny and new.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.