We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A two-piece lazy spoon set for simply hooking over your pots and pans rather than needing a separate spoon rest.
2. A two-pack of puffer fish dryer buddies to soften fabrics and control static from your machine in the cutest way possible.
3. High-waisted, faux-leather leggings that'll spice up any outfit and make a night out on the town with your friends a lot more comfy.
4. A soap scum and grime removal spray for targeting areas like your sinks, showers, and tubs and making them shine like the top of the Chrysler building.
5. A snow/ice windshield cover to cut-back on time you personally have to spend in the freezing cold, de-frosting and scraping your front window.
6. Blue-light blocking glasses that'll protect your eyes from straining while looking at computer, phone, and television screens.
7. A pack of low-carb and sugar-, gluten-, soy-free brownie mix for whipping up five star bakery-quality brownies, without even realizing they're SO allergen-friendly.
8. A nail polish organizer to provide an easy, clean case to hold your pretty polishes (that's not to mention how much easier it's gonna be going forward when it comes to picking out which color to use next).
9. A plunger that'll make the chore of cleaning your furry friend's paws a seamless process for both of you. No more worrying about the dirt they're gonna track around your floors after they come back inside.
10. A car air mattress perfect for bringing along on a camping trip when the thought of sleeping in a tent is a no-go, or bringing on a road trip, when the idea of spending a ton of money on a hotel is a "nuh-uh honey," from your wallet.
11. A repair balm to gently soothe irritated, dry skin — it's suitable to use on your face, feet, even on your little one!
12. A Swiffer sweeper set with three wet pads and seven dry pads that'll make "mopping and drying" your floors so much easier and faster.
13. A two-pack of tire traction tools for seriously helping when it comes to having to back your car out of the driveway or a parking spot in a snow storm.
14. Dobby socks that'll make any Harry Potter fanatic super happy when it comes to keeping their feetsies warm.
15. An eye pencil that'll actually get you excited to get ready in the morning, because of how easy doing your makeup will be now.
16. An Apple lightening adapter for those who have, or plan on upgrading soon to the iPhone without a headphone jack. It's big sad needing this to connect most headphones to your phone, but it's pretty much required at this point.
17. A book filled with lovely illustrations and great quotes from historical men on their beloved felines.
18. A heel therapy stick that'll make cracked, painful heels a thing of the past. You deserve to have feet smoother than a baby's bottom, OK?!
19. A six-pack of bento lunch boxes for prepping perfectly balanced and pre-portioned lunches and dinners in advance. Great for families and just for yourself, too!
20. Anti-vibration pads to prevent your washer and dryer from skidding on your precious floors, and keeping them stably positioned in their intended spot.
21. A Britney Spears Funko that you'll find yourself being a slave 4, regardless if you're a fan of BritBrit or not!
22. A two-pack of wooden soap holders for a minimalist, but stylish spot to place your hand soaps.
23. A 70-pack of organic cotton rounds perfect to use when taking off or applying cosmetics, and for household uses like cleaning.
24. Paint touch-up will help you cover-up minor chips and stains so your walls don't look like a hot mess, and just look, well... hot. 😉
25. A six-pack of refrigerator mats for preventing your fridge shelves from getting dirty and mildew-y. These can also slow-down the process of produce rotting, and help prevent them from getting bruised.
26. A hyaluronic acid cream from France to moisturize your skin and lessen the appearance of wrinkles, without needing to buy a plane ticket to Europe!
27. A vent cleaning system that'll remove lint from dryers, vacuums, AC vents and more, because you and I both know your poor appliances just won't function the same when their clogged up with yuckiness.
28. A top coat to finish off any manicure or pedicure with a pretty shine even your salon is gonna be jelly. They also have super cute nail polish colors to make giving yourself an at-home spa treatment so much more exciting.
29. A fishnet bodysuit that'll take your lingerie game to a whole new level. Seriously, what are you waiting for? Add to cart immediately!!!
30. A ginger sugar overnight lip mask that'll have you going to bed with chapped lips and waking up in the morning with them feeling softer than ever.
31. A 30-pack of hem bonding strips for bonding clothing fabric so fast and quick, without any need for sewing or ironing. We're just here to make your life easier!
32. A 10-pack of boot wipes to simply clean dirt and salt stains from your shoes. So no need to fret if you look down and your fave boots are dirty, take a breather!
33. A volcanic pore clay mask that'll exfoliate your skin and tighten your pores, leaving you feeling relaxed and refreshed.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.