22 Gifts Teens Actually Want To Receive For The Holidays
We asked and they told us.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Disney+ subscription so they can enjoy all of their favorite Disney classics, as well as some fun, new originals.
2. Adidas sneakers for a functional, but trendy pair of shoes they're bound to get PLENTY of good use out of.
3. A laptop of their own so they can finally stop hogging up the family computer to do homework, fill out college applications, and watch YouTube videos. Not to mention, this will be super handy if they decide to go to college, whenever that may be!
4. Leggings with pockets for a super comfy pair of pants they'll practically want to live in! Plus, they can use the pockets to store snacks... and that's super important.
5. A portable printer so they can print pictures they take on their phones out from wherever they bring this gadget.
7. RedBubble stickers for decorating their laptops, water bottles, notebooks, phones, and whatever other items they want to personalize!
8. A ticket to see their favorite artist in concert, or even a play or sporting event, because tangible gifts are cool, but the memories from going to a special event are unmatched.
9. A pair of Crocs for those who know the shoes are making a surprising comeback. You can say what you want about their look, but the comfort and functionality of these shoes truly makes them a staple. Don't forget the charms!
10. A portable speaker that'll allow them to play their favorite songs anywhere! Plus, it's waterproof, so it'll make for the perfect addition to trips to the pool or beach with their friends!
12. A beauty subscription box, like GlossyBox, that'll deliver a curated assortment of amazing beauty products for them to try each month.
13. Apple AirPods so they can listen to music on their phone WHILE being able to charge it at the same time. The struggle of the new iPhone headphone jack is still just as annoying years later, and I'm sure the teens can agree with me.
15. Sets of fun socks featuring cute prints to get for the smart teen in your life who knows socks really do make a wonderful gift, especially as the weather outside gets colder.
16. A mini projector they can connect to their phone so they can watch their favorite videos, shows, and movies right up on the wall — no television needed.
17. An exciting trip, whether it be one the whole family takes, or one you help contribute money to — the gift of allowing them to take in sights from around the world and gain valuable experiences makes for a really special memory.
18. A Morphe eyeshadow palette featuring vibrant pinks, purples, and shimmers with a touch of glitter that'll have their eyelids looking bejeweled and unleash their creativity.
19. A sentimental book you can fill in with passed down family recipes, so they can whip up their favorite home-cooked meals whenever they're in need of something that tastes like it was made with love.
20. Water color brushes to get the creative teen in your life who can spend hours crafting, whether they're into it professionally, or just for fun!
21. A sewing machine for those who have an interest in either making clothes or fixing them up. This is something the whole family can enjoy, because it'll be a lot easier to repair your beloved ripped shirt yourself than bring it somewhere to get done.
22. And of course, when all else fails, money or a gift card to a store like Amazon, so they can pick out their own gifts. After all, they are teenagers, and no offense to them, but they can be a tad difficult to shop for!
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.