31 Clothing Items That’ll Make Your Fall WFH Wardrobe Feel Extra Cozy
Pretty sure a loungewear set is the WFH equivalent to a dress and a blazer.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A lightweight pair of sweatpants for a comfy and cute addition to your WFH wardrobe. Do I really need to buy myself more sweatpants? Yes, the answer is always yes.
2. A sweater featuring a plunging neckline and a faux-wrap front that'll effortlessly keep you feeling both trendy AND cozy as you sign on for your next virtual conference call.
3. Tie-dye sweats so cute, you may be tempted to spend more time taking mirror selfies than working while wearing them.
4. A buttoned cardigan for a lightweight choice you're never gonna want to take off. Unless of course it's to change into the same sweater in a different color.
5. A tee and shorts pajama set so cute and comfy, you may be tempted to ditch your real clothes and just wear these 24/7. We support it.
6. A graphic tee, because let's face it, you can never have too many graphic tees in your WFH attire. (Get it? Face it? Because the graphic design on the tee is faces?)
7. A loose-fitting jumpsuit, so you can spend less time picking out a top AND a bottom, and more time picking out a cool Zoom background.
8. An absolutely adorable sweatshirt just begging to be added to your cart. IT'S A CORGI BUTT SAYING "I LOVE YOU!" HOW CAN YOU SAY NO TO THAT?!
9. A loungewear set complete with a matching nonmedical face mask. This is especially great for those days you plan on utilizing your lunch break to grab a coffee, pick up some groceries, or schedule an appointment.
10. A zip-up high-neck pullover to wear on days you feel like receiving ALL the Slack compliments from your co-workers about your WFH fashion sense.
11. A hooded pullover dress creatively mixing wearing a "dress" with the comfort of wearing a sweatshirt. This must have been designed by a genius.
13. A funny, relatable tee to express your #mood on what feels like day infinity of WFH. Honestly, this shirt just perfectly captures the 2020 ~vibe.~
14. A camo fleece crew neck featuring sweat-wicking technology so you can get all of your work done, and even fit in a workout between meetings all while looking fashionable.
15. A loungewear set ideal for both sleep AND work, so you can quite literally pull a Beyoncé, "I woke up like this" moment.
17. And if you love the whole patches on sleeve thing, you'll wanna get this option with cat patches. It's just purr-fect.
19. A leopard-print choice you can choose to wear buttoned up as a sweater or unbuttoned as a cardigan — either way it'll look fierce.
20. A pullover perfect for any Schitt's Creek fan. Now you can rock Alexis' famous catchphrase in the coziest way possible.
21. A colorful striped cutie that may just become your new favorite top... like, EVER. Sorry to all of the other tops in your wardrobe, but not that sorry.
22. A tee hilariously featuring a cat-stronaut — a cat as an astronaut, of course. I, for one, never knew I needed this until now.
23. A ridiculously comfy sweatsuit you may want to replace every outfit in your closet with. We understand.
25. A pair of seamless rib bike shorts for a buttery soft addition to your WFH ensemble. These are also great for working out and just hanging around the house.
26. An open-front draped cardigan that'll make for the perfect attire when you're hyping yourself up for big work meetings in the form of jamming to "cardigan" by Taylor Swift. Not that I'm speaking from personal experience here or anything.
28. A sweater adorned with leopards on the sleeves I think is very deserving of a spot in your closet.
29. A pair of compressive, high-rise leggings that are super stretchy, squat-proof, and super soft. Oh, and they're made from 25 recycled water bottles so they're sustainable, too!
30. A fuzzy, oversized sweatshirt that has the power to make people who hate cold weather suddenly love it. In a couple of months, when the weather warms up again, you're not gonna want to part ways with this baby.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.