We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us which baking products they absolutely swear by! From things that simplify cake decorating to products that'll prevent your sweet treats from sticking to the tray, check out some of the items they recommend using the next time you're prepping for a sugar high:
1. An adjustable pie crust shield for ensuring the edges of your next piping hot treat come out perfectly flaky and not horribly burnt.
2. A 22-pack of pre-cut parchment paper to make baking and prepping your goodies hella simple and a lot less messy.
3. A stacked cooling rack that'll allow you to bake multiple sweets at one time, without worrying about how little space you have in that apartment you're paying way too much money to live in.
4. A KitchenAid stand mixer for a more efficient method of whipping up all your ingredients, and assurance of knowing this machine can last DECADES.
5. A cake turntable to take your icing and decorating skills to a level even the Cake Boss would approve of.
6. A non-stick silicone baking mat that'll make taking your desserts out of the pan easy, peasy, lemon squeezy. Honestly, what's the point of baking if the good stuff is stuck?!
7. A can of Baker's Joy pan spray to use before you start baking, so your cakes, cookies, brownies, etc. are easier to take out than money from an ATM machine.
8. A cookie scoop that'll get you the perfect cookie size each and every time — also, it'll prevent some cookies being obnoxiously larger or sadly smaller than the others.
9. A silicone baking mat with printed measurements for the serious baker who wants to ensure their items not only taste delicious, but are the right size, too.
10. A crispy corner brownie pan to turn your brownies up a notch with each and every square having scrumptiously crispy edges and a soft, gooey middle.
11. A silicone spatula that'll get into even the toughest nooks and crannies of bowls, pans, and other tools, so nothing is left unused. Plus, it'll make icing your treats smooth and easy.
12. A four-pack dough and bowl scrapers you can rely on to get all of the pre-baked goodness out of the mixing bowl and into the pan.
13. A digital kitchen scale to come in handy in case your recipe calls for a specific weight measurement and you need to get it exactly right.
14. A stainless steel measuring cup and spoon set that'll OF COURSE help you size out your sweet treat ingredients. They're honestly a staple in any kitchen, and these will last a long time.
15. A Perfect Slice non-stick cake pan and cutting tool for getting equal-sized portions of your baked goods, so you don't need to fidget around with a knife and guesstimate.
And if all else fails during your baking endeavors, just find yourself a friend (or significant other) who can do the baking for *you*...and you can do the eating for *them*.
"My secret to perfect baking? My boyfriend, who was a baker for 20 years. Everything turns out perfect every time!" —katlady122193
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go find Antoni and enlist him to do all my baking and cooking for me.
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.