27 Things From Nordstrom That People Actually Swear By
Writer accepts no liability for emptied bank accounts after reading.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Laura Mercier setting powder I've been using since forever to give my darling face a shimmer to match my sparkling personality.
2. An Anastasia of Beverly Hills pomade to keep your brows looking flush and fabulous all day long, and that has so many 5-star reviews it broke the Nordstrom website.
4. A pair of lightly-shaping panties from those comfort geniuses over at Wacoal that reviewers swear feel like you're wearing nothing at all and don't get dragged out of place every time you hike up your pants.
5. A pair of Ugg ribbed crew socks, because you and I know you're not going outside today, but you still deserve A+ footwear.
6. A Clinique cream eye-shaper folks love because it goes on easy, has a smudgy texture that looks great even if you don't apply in a straight line, and will stay put even on top of oil-based moisturizers.
7. A natural-looking, gluten-free bronzer powder from Bobbi Brown to get a good glow while still looking natural.
8. A lacy Free People bralette that I've had in my rotation for years because I love the frilly details and it fits without suffocating me. Like other FP bralettes, it actually works for folks larger than a D cup.
9. A pair of Adidas Adilette Velcro slides for babies so your wee ones can join you in the slacker style renaissance that is 2021.
10. A pair of Nike palazzo sweats with on-point piping, because TikTok won and skinny pants are over.
11. A pair of Adidas sneakers with a totally rad 3D-printed sole that prove once and for all basic doesn't have to be boring. And they're nurse-approved for comfort, so you know they're a solid choice.
12. A pair of stretchy Skims briefs reviewers rave over because they're extra soft and comfy as heck.
13. A Yves Saint Laurent matte lip stain that's drop-dead gorgeous whether in subtle beige, classic red, or poppy pinks and purples, and that reviewers say actually lasts a long time and won't dry out your lips.
17. A pint-sized MAC eyeshadow palette you can slip in your bag for glam-on-the-go at a bargain compared to what you'd pay for the same thing in full size.
18. A Kiehl's Rare Earth face mask to unclog your pores with the elemental power of Bentonite, a super-absorbent clay.
19. An Ugg polyester fleece short bathrobe that's washer- and dryer-safe, and perfect for the warmer months but still just as comfy-cozy as you would expect from the legends behind everyone's favorite fleece-lined boot.
20. An extra-long, long-sleeve, thumbhole-cuff Free People cotton top, which is a fabulous middle-ground between shirt and dress.
21. A bottle of Chanel's famous N°5 eau de parfum spray that'll become as uniquely yours as it is timeless. It's really got that kind of magic!
22. A pair of Ugg rain boots so you can see out April showers in a boot folks say are comfier than Hunters and have a nifty shearling foot bed.
23. An Opalex hair straightener you'll wanna have on-hand in the coming months now that frizz season is upon us. Reviewers like it because a little goes a long way, saving you money.
24. A pair of Allen Edmonds Oxfords that are 30%-off right now and sure to be a new favorite, utterly timeless addition to your already well-heeled dress shoe collection.
25. A Bare Minerals concealer stick reviewers turn to time and again to cover their dark under-eye circles.
26. A pair of platform Converse All Stars to give yourself a little lift today. Reviewers say they're comfier than expected, especially for a shoe so thick-soled.
27. An It Cosmetics SPF 50 high-coverage color corrector with THOUSANDS of ~glowing~ reviews (pun intended!) because it's really that good.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.