28 Products From Amazon With Before-And-Afters That Prove They Can Help With Even The Most Frustrating Pet-Related Problems
Had enough? Check out these waxes, sprays, de-shedders, stain-erasers, and more.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A MudBuster paw cleaner that strips dirt from your muddy mutt lickety-split, for when you finally realize getting in all those nooks and crannies with a towel is almost impossible.
2. A cat and dog ear cleanser with antimicrobial enzymes, for managing dirty ears and infections. Reviewers rave it really works to solve vexing ear issues in just days.
3. A gluten-free, non-GMO paw wax that uses vitamin E and beeswax for a perspiration-permeable barrier that makes your pup's paws less vulnerable to irritation or abrasion. It also helps heal sores and chapped pads. Now you can walk your darling canine without resorting to disorienting booties or worrying about their tender feet!
4. A lint brush, even better than rollers (with less waste!) to de-fur your clothes, upholstery, and other pet hair magnets around the house, because pet hair sticks to everything and you've had enough.
5. A wrinkle paste to remove stubborn tearstains from your mutt's beautiful mug. It forms a waterproof barrier between your pup's skin and fungus and bacteria, to clean up tear stains within two weeks of once-daily use.
6. An pet deodorizer that uses orange oil to eliminate persistent stains with one application. Reviewers swear by it to immediately return your floors, furniture, and upholstery to what they were like ~before~ your precious angel decided to do their darling business in the middle of the living room.
8. A Burt's Bees dander-reducing wipe that fights flaky skin to get your cat's coat shiny without disturbing the fur, adored by reviewers with older cats and allergies.
9. A reusable pet hair roller, because hair can get really annoying, especially when it jams your vacuum cleaner.
10. A medicated dog shampoo to eliminate fungus, parasites, skin scaling, rashes, inflammation, and greasy skin. Reviewer photos show some really transformative results.
11. A chlorhexidine spray to painlessly relieve pet skin problems like infection, paw licking, hotspots, allergies, and acne. You'll both be relieved after seeing how well it works.
12. A doggie leave-on conditioner balm for persistent issues like dry skin, coat, paws, and noses, so your pupper can get some much-deserved relief.
13. A 20-pack of Bissell Stomp 'N Go stain lifting pads that work how you'd expect them to given the name (stomp it down, be amazed). They're perfect for when your cat mistakes the rug for a litterbox, or for after you walk away from your freshly-baked muffins only to discover your dog ate all 12 and is now puking them up all over your upholstered chairs.
14. A sludge destroyer to de-funk your turtle tank using bacteria to literally eat away at waters' vexing waste and debris issues. I know you wish ~you~ had the power to decompose matter yourself, but until you do this'll do the trick just fine.
15. A Bissell corded handheld pet hair vacuum for when the lint brush just won't cut it. It's got four satisfying amps of power and a special rubber attachment that attracts hair and pulls out dirt.
16. And! Bissell carpet and upholstery stain remover foam that lifts tough pet stains and odors immediately and then discourages your pets from doing their dirty deed again in the same area, because you've had enough and so has your couch.
17. An unscented FDA-compliant sunscreen spray for dogs and horses that's non-greasy, and water- and sweat-resistant to help give sun-related injuries a chance to heal and to reduce your four-legged friend's chance of skin cancer and other maladies.
18. A cordless rechargeable hair clipper to make the dreaded task of denuding your companion a little easier. Reviewers rave over how quiet it is and how easy it is to use.
19. A water conditioner that'll remove chlorine and chloramine and detoxify ammonia, nitrite, and heavy metals, and solve other exasperating water-quality issues.
20. A carpet cleaning solution adored by folks who've had enough of stinky, stained carpets. It's biodegradable and nontoxic and will make your carpet look and smell like new.
21. A FURminator deshedding tool to remove hair without damaging your kitty's skin that shed-weary reviewers are so impressed by several called it "life-changing."
22. An eye rinse for cats that uses boric acid to fight infections, removes debris, and prevents tear stains.
23. A Dremel cordless pet nail groomer/grinder less intimidating than clippers that uses 60-grit sandpaper to gently shave down your pet's nails.
24. A nose soother for dry, crusty, or chapped dog noses to try when nothing else will soothe you're poor pup's snout.
25. A bottle of Poop Off bird poop remover which works great for exactly what the name implies. All you do is spray, rinse, and give it a little buff and all the crusty unmentionables are finally gone.
27. A tube of Petrodex dog toothpaste to reduce plaque buildup in your fur baby's mouth. By using it regularly in combination with a scraper, you can eliminate a lot of the plaque on your dog's teeth. And it's poultry flavored, which I think is pretty cute, and reviewers say makes toothbrushing time a delicious pleasure for even the finickiest canines.
28. And! A set of dental scrapers so you can safely scrape even the tiniest mouths totally clean of plaque at home without having your pup put under anesthesia.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.