1. A printable Wi-Fi sign that'll show guests your network name and password so they can log on without your assistance. This is a downloadable file, so if you ever need to change your network's name or password you just edit the original copy and print a new sign.
2. A jar of the The Pink Stuff — aka TikTok's favorite all-purpose cleaning paste — to combat grossness on nearly every surface in your home. From typical problems like crusty stovetops and soap scum buildup to more niche cleaning projects like grimy jewelry and rusty windows, this ~stuff~ will make cleaning it a breeze.
Promising review: "Found this product on TikTok. I don’t think I’ve ever seen value like I do this product! Literally use it on EVERYTHING!! Kids and teens have dirt, grime, and grease on their walls? ...This will make it look like a new paint job. Baseboards need some love? A pea-size amount of this makes them look brand new. Need a shoe cleaner? PERFECT for sneakers. I could name a million more uses, but I can ASSURE you this is worth every penny. What’s more? You need such LITTLE of this product, it will last a VERY long time. Thank you, TikTok!!!" —Rachel in CLT
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
3. A soft muslin throw blanket to give your favorite reading nook, TV watching spot, or bed a big dose of cozy. It's soooo cold out, so make sure your covered up and warm!
Promising review: "This blanket is the most amazing thing ever! It is incredibly soft and lightweight. It is warm but not overwhelming. It looks great as a throw for decoration but so comfortable you have to use." —Fairykisses
Get it from Amazon for $31.89+ (available in seven colors and three styles).
4. A set of satin pillowcases that looks like a million bucks but thankfully is less than $10. The ultra-silky material is nonabrasive, so it's great at preventing hair breakage.
5. A metal canopy bed to give your bedroom a contemporary look. Because it's a platform bed, the frame does not require a boxspring for the mattress. And it's tall enough that you can store boxes underneath, which is great if you live in a place with limited storage.
6. A pair of Louis XVI-style dining chairs for giving your dining room a pinch of Parisian flavor. This style of chair normally goes for thousands of dollars, so these are a real score.
7. A bleach-free, no-scrub weekly shower spray that works overnight to remove all the soup scum and other grossness from your bathroom. Simply spray the area that needs to be cleaned, and in the morning give it a quick rinse to make it like new again.
8. A set of stainless-steel and glass soap dispensers to upgrade the sophistication in your bathroom, and keep your bathing products neat and organized.
9. A bottle of Folex spot remover for instantly removing literally any stain from any soft surface, aka carpets and upholstery. I'm talking pet stains, wine, vomit, foodstuff, even blood. A true miracle product!
Be sure to check out our full write-up on this Folex stain remover!
Promising reviews: "So my dog got into my makeup bag and got ahold of some liquid lipstick and, needless to say, I flipped out to see my carpets neon orange. It took about an hour and two rolls of paper towels but holy moly! WOW did this stuff work! My mother recommended it to me after using it on minor stains at her house and I'm so glad I got it. Definitely worth the money and it really does disappear right before your eyes like the bottle says!" —Jen
"The reviews and before/after pics had me curious, but still skeptical. I used it a few times on random stains around the house and it really does just make them disappear instantly! But all of those were new stains that hadn’t set yet. I finally decided to try it on my car seats that have been stained for years and I’m amazed at the difference! You can still see some remnants of the stains but that’s my fault for not having enough dry towels. If you follow the directions on the bottle you will not be disappointed!" —LMK32294
Get it from Amazon for $6.65+ (available in two sizes and multiple packs).