Non-Rich People Are Sharing Things Rich People Do That Are Annoying And I Agree With Them All
"Travel! Expand your horizons!"
Here's what they said:
1. "I've known some fairly rich people complain that they have too much money. Give it to me then — I'll put it to good use."
2. "When rich leaders have fake philosophies like, 'We're in this together,' and, 'First to arrive, last to leave,' etc."
4. "When they lack perspective. It's shown through the advice they give ('Just borrow money from your parents,' and, 'Go back to school'). It shows that they have no idea how so many people live."
5. "When they act like everybody has the same 24 hours in a day. Like, oh OK, how many hours did you spend at the laundromat last week? Or how many hours did you spend on the bus?"
6. "My rich friend orders 20 things from McDonald’s and eats two of them, and then throws the rest away. I’m not exaggerating. She is infinitely kind and generous, but that kind of waste makes me shake my head."
7. "When they insist that money doesn’t buy happiness. Maybe it doesn’t buy happiness, but it does buy vacations, therapy, adequate medical care, and not having to worry about whether or not you’ll have the money to pay rent and eat every month."
8. "When they tell people, 'Travel and expand their horizons.' Traveling is expensive."
10. "Offering the 'You should just…' advice. Having unlimited funds allows for risk taking in a way that working people can’t relate to. No, I can’t just quit my job. I have rent to pay."
11. "When they're so freaking cheap. They won't leave tips or will argue over 10 cents while shopping."
13. "When they complain that people on welfare haven’t earned that money and don’t deserve it; meanwhile rich people spoil their kids or give them comfortable jobs as if they've earned that stuff."
Now it's your turn! What are some things rich people do that annoy you? Let me know in the comments below!
Note: Responses have been edited for length and clarity.