2. ThinkGeek’s Hodor GPS system.
3. John Green’s Australian publisher announced a new book.
Which apparently a lot of people fell for…
5. Domino’s unleashed raw footage of a driverless pizza delivery robot.
7. The selfie shoe from Miz Mooz.
9. Rovio’s gritty Angry Birds reboot.
10. Sam Smith revealed he was straight.
13. T-Mobile has a family plan for your pets.
15. Pizza Hut UK’s scratch-and-sniff menus.
18. Hailo Piggy Back.
20. CERN discovered the Force.
22. The Playstation Flow.
23. The Israeli Defense Force’s top secret documents about how they thwarted an alien invasion.
25. Google’s “Smartbox,” which is basically just a mailbox.
27. Hinge launches “Playdating,” a dating app for toddlers.
30. Timehop’s Facebook diss.
31. Bob Barker returned to The Price Is Right.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩