2. They were married in a wedding ceremony in the South of France…on July 1…which is Canada Day, because of course they did.
3. There were fireworks.
4. Reportedly their wedding playlist included “Sweet Home Alabama.”
5. The wedding was themed red and white for Canada. And it was, apparently, magical.
LAS VEGAS, NV - MAY 19: Musicians Chad Kroeger and Avril Lavigne arrive at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 19, 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
6. That’s all we know so far. We’ll keep you posted as details surface.
In the meantime, here’s Avril Lavigne covering Nickelback’s “How You Remind Me.”
- Former British prime minister Tony Blair says there are elements of the Brexit debate "happening the world over."
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- President Barack Obama declared a major disaster in West Virginia after at least 23 people were killed in flash floods.