1. This photo of 13-year-old Jewish and Muslim best friends dressing as new superhero team, The Juslims, for Halloween.
And the reaction they received.
2. This Snapchat of a guy who drove 50 miles to give his best friend a banana because he was hungry.
3. This picture of an aunt who took her niece to a father-daughter dance because she doesn't have a father.
Complete with comedy moustache.
4. The video of the guy who dressed up as his dog's favourite toy for Halloween, which made it go predictably crazy with joy.
You can watch the full, joyous exchange here:
5. This photo of awestruck young girls meeting Kristen Wiig at the Ghostbusters premiere that shows us why representation matters.
6. This photo of 28-year-old Josh Marshall, who got a tattoo of his son's cancer surgery scar to help him feel less self-conscious.
7. This heartwarming letter a school in Merseyside sent to an 11-year-old autistic boy after he failed his SATs.
You can read the full story, and an interview with Ben's mum, Gail, here.
8. This photo of a 28-year-old homeless man in Cape Town who picks up litter from the beach every day, without pay, because he wants it to look nice for the tourists.
The caption on the original Facebook post from 34-year-old Cape Town resident, Jay Margolis, reads:
So this afternoon I was in Bantry Bay waiting for a client to arrive and I see this chap putting two big bags into the rubbish bin. 15 minutes later, he arrives with another two big bags of rubbish and put them in the bin…
When I come back, 45 minutes later, I see him filling another two big packets and wait for him to have a chat. Turns out, “he’s embarrassed about the pollution, and wants the beaches looking good for the tourists, and for the sea” - Quoted.
He hasn’t been asked to do this, and doesn’t have a job. He goes on to tell me that he cleans the beaches every day, and for no reason other than he wants to “make the place nice”, and then with massive pride, pulls out his temp ID, to show me his name. He goes on to tell me that he got this, but still has to collect his Green ID book. Bought him lunch and left feeling so proud of people like this that live in our beautiful country.
What a legend, Siyabulela Dan Magobiyane! City of Cape Town, give this man a job!