1. You never eat the recommended amount.
2. So you've tried to constrain yourself with individual portions.
3. Even though you practically eat a whole tub in one sitting, you don't feel too bad because it's ~healthy~.
4. Especially if you make your own.
5. If it weren't for hummus, you probably wouldn't touch a raw vegetable.
6. And hummus is probably the only thing in the world that still tastes damn good even when it's reduced-fat.
7. Different kinds of hummus have a special place in your heart.
You're all beautiful.
8. And let's not get started on food places dedicated to hummus.
OK, which one of you is single?