1. Amy Poehler and Tina Fey once again didn’t hold back during their opening monologue at the Golden Globes, but the best joke of the bunch was one that totally ragged on George Clooney.
4. “George Clooney married Amal Alamuddin this year.
5. “Amal is a human rights lawyer who worked on the Enron case, was an adviser to Kofi Annan regarding Syria, and was selected to a three-person U.N. commission investigating rules of war violations in the Gaza Strip.
6. “So tonight, her husband is getting a lifetime achievement award.”
8. Clooney wasn’t the only one who seemed to enjoy it.
13. This is just the latest in the back-and-forth between Clooney and the hosts. At last year’s awards show, the ladies teased him for his tendency to date younger women.