1. Shopping at Wegmans is essentially a journey through a small, beautifully maintained, self-sustaining city.
Especially if you visit the flagship Pittsford store, the Rochester-based chain’s most glorious outpost and my personal hometown supermarket.
You’ll find a bakery, deli, pizzeria, French patisserie, cheese shop, caterer, butcher, sushi counter, coffee shop, florist, pharmacy, take-out food, sit-down restaurant, home goods store, oh, and some groceries, I guess.
7. And the fish department may the most baller of all.
13. The bakers there can fulfill your wildest cake dreams.
And make Instagram videos while they do it.
20. The elegant restrooms are an IDEAL location for taking selfies.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀