1. Shopping at Wegmans is essentially a journey through a small, beautifully maintained, self-sustaining city.
Especially if you visit the flagship Pittsford store, the Rochester-based chain’s most glorious outpost and my personal hometown supermarket.
You’ll find a bakery, deli, pizzeria, French patisserie, cheese shop, caterer, butcher, sushi counter, coffee shop, florist, pharmacy, take-out food, sit-down restaurant, home goods store, oh, and some groceries, I guess.
7. And the fish department may the most baller of all.
13. The bakers there can fulfill your wildest cake dreams.
And make Instagram videos while they do it.
20. The elegant restrooms are an IDEAL location for taking selfies.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸