21 Adorable DIY Projects To Spruce Up Your Kitchen
I refuse to open this fridge until it's covered in polka dots.
1. Paint wooden spoon handles in different shades to make an ombré set.
Also an option: neon!
2. Sew an oven mitt out of fabric scraps.
3. Crochet your own cozy potholders.
4. Or embroider these pretty quilted ones:
5. Build a vintagey breakfast tray out of plywood.
6. Make a one-of-a-kind teapot with porcelain paint.
7. Washi tape can add a little pizzazz to your cabinet shelves.
8. Use a glass paint marker to draw dishwasher-safe designs on dishes.
9. Add some excitement to your cutting boards' lives by painting the edges.
10. Use iron-on transfers to DIY a terribly whimsical tea towel.
11. Even easier: Paint stripes onto white linen towels.
Painter's tape makes it easy to keep the lines straight and clean. Get the instructions here.
12. Make functional fridge magnets out of cute containers.
13. Give your fridge a polka-dot makeover with contact paper dots.
14. Or heck, put temporary wallpaper on the whole shebang.
15. Dress up your stand mixer with a pretty stencil pattern cut out of colored wall vinyl.
16. Mason jars can be repurposed as cute-patootie soap dispensers.
Face it, you were never going to get around to putting jam in it anyway. Get the instructions here.