8. Use a glass paint marker to draw dishwasher-safe designs on dishes.
11. Even easier: Paint stripes onto white linen towels.
Painter’s tape makes it easy to keep the lines straight and clean. Get the instructions here.
16. Mason jars can be repurposed as cute-patootie soap dispensers.
Face it, you were never going to get around to putting jam in it anyway. Get the instructions here.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- An Australian teen who was subjected to detention abuse has written a letter thanking the public for its support.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.