1. Wipe off your lens regularly.
2. Use the iPhone's grid feature to help you compose your shots.
3. Hold down the camera's shutter to take multiple photos in rapid succession.
4. Use the rear-facing camera (the one on the back of your phone) instead of the front-facing camera (the one used for selfies) whenever you can.
5. Turn off the flash before taking photos of your food.
6. Tap on the screen in the camera viewer to change the focus of the photo.
7. Avoid using the camera's zoom tool if possible.
8. Use the headphones that came with your iPhone as a remote for taking photos.
9. Use a tripod with the aforementioned headphones trick to avoid shaky photos (and to nail the perfect selfie).
10. Keep in mind that your phone doesn't snap a photo until you take your finger OFF the shutter.
11. Adjust your photo's brightness and saturation before you start playing with filters.
12. Convert pics to black and white for a more stunning photo.
13. Add text to your images with the Over app.
14. Use an external wide-angle lens to get amazing close-up shots.
15. Use the VSCO app for gorgeous filters.
16. Use the LookBirdy app when photographing kids or pets.
It makes bird sounds to get them to look at the camera; download it here.