28 Stylish Things From Amazon That Reviewers Say Actually Say Are Their “Favorite”
Let one of these become your new favorite dress, too.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A cowl-neck two-toned sweater dress so you can live out ~all~ your days in comfort. Pair with some cozy booties for a stylish look you won't mind wearing all day.
2. A short-sleeve maxi dress so comfy, you'll look forward to pulling it out of the washing machine so you can wear it again. Plus — the biggest draw — it has pockets!
3. A maxi skirt with a slit up one leg so you can show off that *incredible* faux tan you spent hours perfecting. You didn't take all that time to ensure there was *zero* streaks for nothing!
4. A casual and fun short-sleeve dress with a wrap front, V-neck, and ruffle hem you'll want to wear in alllllll of your Instagram photos during the warmer months. Do you own any other clothes? I guess the 'gram will never know.
6. A pair of buttery soft leggings reviewers have dubbed as the perfect Lululemon dupe, because nobody sees your lower half during Zoom meetings so why not wear ones as soft and stretchy as these?
7. A puff-sleeve pastel maxi dress that checks all our boxes for the perfect spring dress. Lightweight? Check. Lighter colors? Double check. Feels comfortable? Triple check.
9. A high-waisted pleated midi skirt for those days when you need to look office appropriate yet want to wear sweatpants. These look like business attire yet feel like cozy clothing.
10. A dramatic boho maxi with over 4,628 5-star reviewers raving about it. BRB, going to purchase this *beautiful* dress ASAP.
11. A breezy short-sleeve floral dress for those days when you need an adorable outfit but have, oh, around five seconds to get out the door.
12. A short-sleeve dress with a leg slit because sometimes you just want to wear something different. I mean, how often do you wear a dress with a slit? Definitely not as much as you'd like.
13. A bell-sleeve dress so lightweight, you'll find yourself wearing it on all your important errands. Supermarket, post office, pharmacy — oh my!
14. A boho printed beach dress, because a chill vibe can be incredibly cute and this dress proves it.
16. A spaghetti strap cami bustier top for a twist on versatile basics. You can literally wear this with *anything*!
17. A wrap dress with a retro vibe so you can ~finally~ live out your days in the era you never got to experience.
18. A distressed denim jacket to pair with a graphic T-shirt so you can feel the '80s rock n' roll vibe. Convincingly vintage, people will wonder if you hunted it down in a thrift shop.
19. A plaid mini skirt so cute, you'll feel like you just walked out of a scene in Gossip Girl. Go ahead, put on a headband, too!
20. A puff sleeve blouse with a keyhole back that's appropriate for both date night and socially distanced drinks with the girls. We LOVE a versatile top — don't you?
21. A pair of straight ankle jeans you'll want to wear every day. Heck, they'll undoubtedly become your favorite pair!
23. A shaggy fleece jacket because it looks super trendy yet feels like you're wearing a cloud. Let me tell you, you'll be wearing this all day every day.
24. A lightweight long-sleeve top that's super billowy so you can wear it comfortably knowing you won't have any sweat stains.
25. A button-up dress that's the perfect crossover between suited for work and incredibly chic (even if work is WFH).
26. A ☆ star ☆ pattern sweater that'll have everyone commenting on your next post, "OMG, WHERE CAN I GET THAT SWEATER!?"
27. An off-the-shoulder jumpsuit you can throw on and look like you spent hours upon hours getting ready (when in reality it took you five minutes).
28. A velvet dress that'll make you feel like you're about to walk down the red carpet every time you wear it. Everyone needs at least one Hollywood glam wardrobe piece!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.