Just 30 Clever Pet Products You’ll Feel Smart For Investing In
From a Furbo dog camera to a self-cleaning litter box, these clever pet products are well, well worth the investment.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A stuffing-free dog toy to ensure your pet is entertained ~all~ day long without the pesky mess of stuffing to clean up. After one playtime with this toy, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
2. A pet GPS for the cat or dog who ~always~ seems to wander off outside — no matter how many times you triple check the leash or locks. You'll be able to know their location at all times with this *and* save yourself from worrying just a bit.
3. A smartly designed dog feeder bowl to help your pup eat slower. Instead of quickly eating the food (which, can cause hiccups and other problems), they'll eat slower and digest it better.
4. An aluminum weather-proof pet door for your pup to walk outside whenever they want. Although it can be used at all times, it can also be adjusted so that they can only use it when you want them to, if you prefer.
5. An incognito litter box that's looks just like a real clay pot planter. No need to worry about that not-so-attractive litter box ruining your decor!
6. A scratch- and waterproof car cover to protect your vehicles interior from getting ruin by your active furry friend. Built with four different layers, it'll establish a super protective barrier between the seats and your dog or cat while preventing damage.
7. A bone-shaped lick pad that'll ensure your pet stays cool as a cucumber while you groom or bathe them. Just spread peanut butter on it and, bam, distracted pet!
8. A Bissell SpotBot to help you avoid spending hours on end scrubbing pee off of your carpets. This clever purchase is one you definitely won't regret.
9. A doggie doorbell for your pet to inform you when they need to go potty. Trust us, this is so much better than them barking or crying.
10. A doggy life jacket so you can be 100% certain that your pup won't drown in the pool or ocean. Puppy safety is our number one priority!
11. An interactive dog toy that'll uses obstacles and combinations with treats inside to keep your dog mentally stimulated and entertained. Basically, your pup will be busy for a while.
12. A dog paw cleaning device so you can clean off those paws filled with mud *before* they reach your floors or carpets.
13. A Tile Mate that's a more affordable version of the pet GPS. While this isn't made specifically for pets, it's a great trinket to attach to your pet's collar to ensure you know where they are at all times.
14. An odor-eliminating spray that'll lift stains and odors with ease. As someone who owns this, I can firsthand say it works wonders with pets!
15. An eye rinse to help get rid of tear stains — aka those annoying reddish streaks some pups have around their eyes.
16. A self-warming pet bed for keeping your furry friend warm and toasty. Side note: reviewers with hairless cats and dogs say it's fabulous for keeping them cozy.
17. A Furbo pet camera so you can keep an eye on your snuggle bug all the time. Regardless of where you are, the pet-monitoring camera will keep you at ease knowing your pet is safe. Plus, it also dispenses treats, alerts you when they bark, and allows you to talk to them.
18. A dog training collar that'll help you teach your pup commands like sit, stay, and come. The collar can beep, vibrate, and use static modes to alert your dog without causing them an ounce of pain.
19. A self-cleaning litter box so you can use a handy app to clean the litter box. While you'll still have to clean it out every once in a while — you won't have to scoop it every time it's used as the machine does that itself.
20. A backseat car extender for your furry friend to have a cozy spot to snooze in on long-road trips. Thanks to this extender, you won't have to worry about them falling off the seat while they catch some ZZZs.
21. A travel bag made specifically for pups. It has two food carriers, a placement, two silicone bowls, and a spacious interior for tons of toys and blankets. The best part? The front pouch has a built-in place for poo bags. Doesn't this sound like a dog parent's dream bag?
22. A Casper dog bed with extra fabric to give your pup a cozy place to rest. Just imagine ~all~ the cute puppy sleeping faces you'll see — *sigh* too cute.
23. A backyard kitty compound to provide your cat with a safe and fun play area. With over 30 square feet of space and a durable mesh tent and tunnel, they'll have plenty of space to roam around.
24. A PupProtector™ faux fur, waterproof throw blanket to give your cuddle bug a place to get cozy — while protecting whatever is underneath from any stains whatsoever. Thanks to its unique internal waterproof lining, liquid will never make its way through the blanket so don't worry about your bed, sofa, or rugs getting stains.
25. A Dyson air purifier that'll clear the air from dirt, dust, and gunk that your pet somehow brought into your home. Honestly, it'll help you both breathe easier.
26. An electric water fountain with a flower-shaped dispenser to encourage your kitty to drink more water. Let's be real, getting them to drink is a challenge so this will help alleviate it!
27. A de-shedding tool for large dogs that gently removes excess undercoat fur. It also includes an eject button so you can get rid of that fluffy mess very, very quickly.
28. A pair of indoor leggings for preventing your pup from slipping and sliding everywhere indoors. The stretchy cooling material and grippy bottoms allows air to circulate easily and ensures they don't go flying across the room.
29. A faux fur nest cushion bed from Fur Haven that will make your pup as cozy as can be. It'll help them relax after a long day and help comfort them during bouts of anxiety
30. A collapsible dog pool for your four-legged friend to splash around in on a hot summer day. Fair warning: don't put this too close to your door — there will be lots of splashing involved!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.