1. This Is Man Hathaway (A.K.A., Gavon), BuzzFeed’s Danger Pussy
2. This Is Tanner, BuzzFeed’s Gentle Giant
3. Gavon And Tanner Both Ran “The Walking Dead Escape,” A Massive, Zombie-Infested Obstacle Course At San Diego’s PETCO Park (That’s Where The Padres Play Baseball) To Celebrate The 100th Issue Of “The Walking Dead”
4. It Wasn’t On The Field, But In The Stadium Itself, Winding Through The Stairways, Tunnels And Concession Areas
5. An Estimated 15,000 People Ran The Course Over Two Days, With Almost 100 People Volunteering To Be Made Up As Zombies
6. The Zombies Hid Behind Corners And Underneath Props, Lunging At You As You Ran By
7. If They Touched You And Left A Bloody Handprint, You Were “Dead”
8. Zombies Were Everywhere And They Were Unrelenting
9. This Lady With The Severed Head Was Very Tenacious And Chased Us Through The Entire Course
10. Fancy Footwork Was Required
11. Even Though It Was All In Good Fun And There Was No Real Danger, They Did A Great Job Of Scaring The Bejesus Out Of You
12. There Was No Place To Hide
13. Fortunately There Were Snacks
14. Cat-Like Agility Came In Handy
15. Especially When Scaling Walls
16. This Was A Lot Of Fun
17. So Let’s Watch It Again In Reverse
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦