1. Meet Jim Warren.
2. Jim is the man who painted this magnificent tribute to actor John Stamos.
3. The masterpiece is approved by the man himself.
4. Jim also did one of Kristen Chenoweth.
5. Steve Jobs, too.
6. Jim believes in love.
8. Even the forbidden love between rock and foam.
9. Jim doesn’t believe in littering.
10. Jim loves horse creatures.
16. Jim definitely appreciates the female form.
19. This one’s called “Sexual Explosion” and was banned from public exhibition in the U.S. back in the ’70s.
20. Just a guess but Jim’s favorite Batman villain was probably Two-Face.
25. Jim believes that children are our future.
28. Or maybe Jim belives the children have no future. It’s hard to tell.
30. Anyway, here’s to you, Jim Warren.
31. Keep doing what you do.
32. And when you get the chance…
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."