1. Meet Jim Warren.
2. Jim is the man who painted this magnificent tribute to actor John Stamos.
3. The masterpiece is approved by the man himself.
4. Jim also did one of Kristen Chenoweth.
5. Steve Jobs, too.
6. Jim believes in love.
8. Even the forbidden love between rock and foam.
9. Jim doesn’t believe in littering.
10. Jim loves horse creatures.
16. Jim definitely appreciates the female form.
19. This one’s called “Sexual Explosion” and was banned from public exhibition in the U.S. back in the ’70s.
20. Just a guess but Jim’s favorite Batman villain was probably Two-Face.
25. Jim believes that children are our future.
28. Or maybe Jim belives the children have no future. It’s hard to tell.
30. Anyway, here’s to you, Jim Warren.
31. Keep doing what you do.
32. And when you get the chance…
- Eric Trump said it took "courage" for his father to refrain from bringing up Bill Clinton's infidelity during Monday's presidential debate.
- As a perpetually plugged-in, texting, swiping, selfie-taking human being, you might be damaging your body without realizing it.
- The Senate voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that would allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.