1. Paint your vinyl or linoleum flooring.
2. Add cheap framed mirrors to closet doors, painted to match.
3. Use tab curtains to cover up unsightly wire shelving.
4. Basket-weave your drapes.
5. Add a simple hardware to your curtain tie-backs.
6. Hide your television wires in a shower curtain rod.
7. Use brackets to decorate a window that doesn't need to be covered up with curtains.
8. Use napkin rings and ribbons to pretty up your shower curtain.
Or just tie them right onto the shower curtain rod.
9. Mix and match your sheer curtains.
10. Know where to place your rug.
11. Decorate your fridge with washi tape or spray paint.
12. Paint faux windows on your garage door.
13. Frame your TV.
14. Attach some simple yarn tassels to your bedskirt.
15. Use a cake stand for your kitchen sink needs.
16. Cover up an unsightly air vent with a rubber doormat.
17. Just a coat of spray paint will make old air vents look new again.
18. Hang curtain rods to create a makeshift canopy bed.
19. Accent ceilings are the new accent walls.
20. Inexpensive craft store frames fit perfectly around your light switch covers.
21. Use a curved shower curtain rod to make a window look bigger.
22. Liquid stainless steel paint exists, y'all.
23. Half-painted walls give the illusion of a taller ceiling.
24. If you're going for a rustic look, planking a wall is a cheap and easy weekend project.
25. This insanely simple window shade is magnetic, movable, and no-sew.
26. Un-stain and re-stain your furniture.
Getting the stain off a piece of furniture is surprisingly easy. Get the directions here.
27. Framing your bathroom mirror will make it "sit" nicely with the rest of your decor.
28. Update your kitchen backsplash by using 3D gel-like tiles that are actually peel and stick.
29. Cover your unsightly cords with suede cording you can buy at any craft store.
30. Add a strip of trim a bit above already existing baseboards, paint between, and you get faux thick baseboards!
31. Add molding + shelving to the top of your kitchen cabinets.
The extra storage is an awesome bonus, but it also adds an extra level of polish to your kitchen. Directions here.