2. One person wrote: “Tortelloni?” More is being ordered, said the manager.
3. Then: “WHAT’S HAPPENED TO MY WIFE? SHE CAME IN HERE A WEEK AGO TO ASK FOR SOME TORTELLINI!”
5. “HOW CAN YOU NOT SELL BACON?!! ALSO, HANDLES ON YOUR T-ROLL 9 PACKS WOULD MAKE CARRYING MUCH EASIER. BUT, HOW CAN YOU NOT SELL BACON?!!!”
6. Manager’s response:
Hi thanks for your comments. We do sell bacon, perhaps it was out of stock on your last visit – my apologies for that. The 9-pack toilet rolls do also have a handle on the side of them.
7. “Too much brown chocolate can we have some white chocolate please and who even scratched it out that was rude – Big Mamma.”
8. “Every time I come Dave looks at me funny and he said he will break my legs.”
9. Note the manager’s response on that one:
If there is any issue with a colleague, please speak to a member of management.
10. “Please get in Taramasalata and Lemon cake obvs not together – seperate items.”
11. Manager’s response:
“We’ll see if we can do that for you.”
14. “Limes would be nice and I’d like to hear less of Carol’s grumbling kidney.”
15. “Soreen malt loaf has just gone up by more than 1⁄3! (99p -> 1.37) Why??”
16. Manager’s reponse:
We do have different offers every promotional period tha runs for 3 weeks. Soreen malt loaf will be on offer again through out the year.
17. “THANKS FOR JUST NOT BEING TESCO.”
19. “You love men.” Manager’s response: “Thank you”.
20. We contacted the store’s parent company, Midcounties Co-operative, to ask if it had any comment to make.
The firm said: “Thanks for bringing it to our attention but it’s not something we’d comment on.”