1. This dad, whose face was painted like a beautiful butterfly.
2. This tattoo artist dad who dressed up as Elsa to take his daughter to a Frozen singalong.
3. This dad who took his daughter to a One Direction concert.
4. This dad who showed his daughter how to use an eyelash curler properly.
5. This dad who brought his selfie stick along for everyone to enjoy.
6. The dad who built some bunkbeds for his daughter's cats.
7. The dad who used to leave notes like this in his in daughter's lunchbox (she still has this one aged 31).
8. The dad who blow-dried a crow for some reason.
9. This dad who let his daughter be Han Solo.
10. The dad who met his daughter at the airport like this.
11. This dad who helped his boy build a rocket.
12. This dad who offered to help fix his daughter's prom date's suit for him.
13. This guy taking his daughter to see Cinderella.
14. The dad who could not turn down a challenge.
15. This dad who made sure his daughter's boyfriend knew who's the boss.
16. This guy.
It says: "Nate, I overheard your phone conversation with Mike last night about your plans to come out to me. The only thing I need you to plan is to bring home som OJ and bread after class, we are out, like you now.
"I've known you were gay since you were six. I've loved you since you were born. Dad.
"P.S. Your mom and I think you and Mike make a cute couple."
17. This dad who wanted to dress up too.
Oops! The dad in number 13 took his kid to see Cinderella, not Frozen as we said originally.