1. Big Ben, the bell at the top of the Elizabeth Tower at the palace of Westminster, the home of the houses of parliament.
2. The main pump room at Crossness Pumping Station.
3. Control Room A at Battersea Power Station.
4. The BBC Radio 4 studio where Women's Hour is recorded.
5. Abbey Road Studios, St John's Wood.
6. The orchestra pit at the London Palladium theatre.
7. The quick-change area backstage at the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane.
8. New West End Synagogue, Bayswater.
9. St Sophia's Greek Orthodox Church, Bayswater.
10. The balcony inside the cottage at Fulham FC's Craven Cottage ground on the banks of the Thames, traditionally used by players' families.
11. The Daily Express Building, 120 Fleet Street.
12. Punching bags at Repton Boxing Club, a former Victorian bathhouse in Bethnal Green.
13. The vault of Midland Bank, Poultry.
Unseen London, photographed by Peter Dazeley with text by Mark Daly, is published by Frances Lincoln and is available now.