1. When she helped make her bestie's dating profile as specific as possible.
2. And even introduced her to a brand new sex move.
3. When she read the facts as she saw them.
4. And served them up on a "no fucks given" silver platter.
5. When she skipped first and second base and just sprinted towards third.
6. When she taught others the true meaning of friendship.
(images from VH1)
7. And bonded a group of friends over an unpopular opinion.
8. When she asked the important questions that Paris wouldn't...
9. ... And then called out her poor fashion choices.
(Images from FOX via too-salty.tumblr.com)
10. When no friend was safe from her unfiltered train of thought.
(Images from FOX via bricesander.tumblr.com)
11. Even if that friend was Kim Kardashian.
(Images from FOX via cocaineteas.tumblr.com)
12. When she proved to be a more honest judge than Simon Cowell ever was.
13. When she gave a voice to all the horny little bitches out there.
(Images from FOX via octopussoir-.tumblr.com)
14. And then had no problem telling men just how gross they really were.
15. When she let it be known that judgement will not be tolerated.
(Images from VH1 via tylahbazzi.tumblr.com)
16. Unless it's coming from her.
17. When she was generous enough to offer her support to her married friends.
18. And didn't give two shits about whether or not the wife said "yes" to that "support."
(Images from FOX via beverlyhilton.tumblr.com)
19. When she taught an office acquaintance how to take a one-of-a-kind selfie.
(Images from VH1 via gifthetv.tumblr.com)