But let’s not forget that Mexico has come a long way from the horrid year that was 2013.
Let’s remember the good times of this 2014 World Cup:
2. And all the memes that came with it.
7. Every single time Mexico scored.
9. All the amazing goals scored.
10. When Herrera called out the referee for a sketchy call on a penalty that wasn’t.
11. The strength and emotion Herrera had on his last press conference of the World Cup.
12. They made us feel all the feelings.
14. And they felt them too.
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only two days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀