1. First, on This Is Us, when Beth received a postcard from William after he died.
2. On How I Met Your Mother, when Marshall took Robin to a Canadian bar because she was homesick.
3. On Grey's Anatomy, when Bailey taught Derek how to do Zola's hair.
4. Also on Grey's Anatomy, when Alex sang to Lily while she was getting a test done, and then she brought him to school after she was released.
5. On Shameless, when Fiona wished that Monica had been a better mother to her.
6. On The Suite Life on Deck, when London and Mr. Moseby said goodbye to each other.
7. On The Originals, when Klaus told Camille that he would have found her no matter what.
8. On Brooklyn Nine-Nine, when Amy chased down a perp while wearing a wedding dress.
9. Also on Brooklyn Nine-Nine, when Jake learned why Kevin didn't like cops, and then the squad put together a fancy dinner for Kevin and Holt.
10. On Sex Education, when Eric performed at the school assembly and apologized because it was so bad.
11. On Friends, when Rachel and Joey swapped their favorite books, and then when they both ruined the endings for each other.
12. On The West Wing, when Josh heartbreakingly relived his experience getting shot during a Yo-Yo Ma concert.
13. On Derry Girls, when they showed the gang dancing with Orla during the talent show while their parents watched the horrific news about a bombing.
14. Also on Derry Girls, when James came back and proclaimed that he was a Derry girl.
15. On Scrubs, when Dr. Kelso retired and thanked Ted for everything.
16. On Jane the Virgin, when Petra broke down to Jane after J.R. left her.
17. On Game of Thrones, when Missandei told Grey Worm that she wanted to return to Naath.
18. Also on Game of Thrones, when Sansa and Jon were reunited.
19. On The Americans, when Elizabeth and Philip were fleeing to Russia and they spotted Paige on the platform because she decided to stay behind.
20. On One Tree Hill, when Haley and Nathan reunited at the hospital after he was found.
21. On Stranger Things, when Dustin hugged Eleven and Mike at the quarry.
22. On The Vampire Diaries, when Stefan called Elena, but he couldn't talk because he was with Klaus.
23. Also on The Vampire Diaries, when Klaus shockingly killed Jenna in order to break the curse.
24. On New Girl, when everyone sang a Christmas carol they didn't know the words to just so Jess could win Sam back.
25. On Buffy the Vampire Slayer, when Buffy asked Giles to lie to her and say that everything would get easier.
26. Also on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, when Spike talked about getting his soul back.
27. On Atypical, when Paige stood up for Sam before graduation and lost her voice.
28. On The Politician, when Payton and Georgina said goodbye to each other at the train station.
29. On Wynonna Earp, when Waverly adorably proposed to Nicole.
30. Also on Wynonna Earp, when Michelle, Waverly, and Wynonna had a moment together after defeating Jolene.
31. On Money Heist/La casa de papel, when the gang held a funeral for Nairobi and sent her body outside.
32. On American Horror Story: Apocalypse, when Moira was able to leave the house and was reunited with her mother.
33. And finally, on The Office, when Creed learned how to do a cartwheel.
Some submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.