Podcast: Portland Is Pushing Back On Federal Officers In Their Streets
“People who I would never have expected to see at a protest or an action are showing up, and showing up specifically being like, ‘I am going to get tear-gassed tonight, and I'm going to participate in a federal crime.’”
Welcome back to another episode of News O'Clock!
Which you can listen to by clicking any of the icons below!
On today's episode of News O'Clock, we discuss:
1. Alex Trebek joked that Betty White should replace him as the host of Jeopardy.
2. The CDC says coronavirus cases in the US are likely anywhere between 2 and 13 times higher than testing would suggest.
3. St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner has filed charges against a couple who pointed their guns at protesters last month.
4. President Trump signed a memo that excludes undocumented immigrants from being counted in 2020 census congressional district revisions.
5. Unilever reportedly pressured the former editor-in-chief of Cosmopolitan Sri Lanka and other influencers to promote its skin whiteners.
6. A new National Women's Soccer League team is coming to Los Angeles, thanks in part to Serena Williams, Natalie Portman, and a bunch of other famous women.