We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A premium silicone dildo created with a design that's literally decaying...but shoutout to this zombie for packing 8 inches and wanting more than just "brains."
Promising reviews: "The texture had me climaxing within seconds which is unique because its technically a decaying penis but it feels pretty good. I wish the insertion length was shorter IMO." —Alejandro A.
Get it from Fleshlight for $74.95.
2. A palm-sized vibrator boasting a "tongue" with nine vibrations and nine licking motions, meaning it can l-l-l-lick you from your head to your toes, but no really.
Promising reviews: "I bought this based on some random review on FB I saw. Also, free shipping. Holy hell! I squirted so quickly. The orgasms came so quick and repeatedly. To the point my mind went numb. This little toy is amazing. So happy. Easy to clean because you need to. It was unbelievable. Your life will change." —Tiffany Bueno
"Soul snatcher! This thang had me speaking in tongues, toes curling!!! When I tell you every time I use this ima take it on a date, have some candles and slow music out for it!! Good Grief, whoever hands blessed me with this I praise you. I’ve been in a good mood all day, even apologized to people who did me wrong. Now I’m planning to go to church. I thank you!!!!" —Cyndonia spearman
Get it from Amazon for $37.99+ (available in four colors).
Into blowjobs and cunnilingus? We've got you covered with a list of sex toys that simulate oral sex!
3. A candy corn butt plug that may literally be a thing of nightmares, but will stuff you so good with its 4-inch insertable length and wide triangular design. This is probably the best candy corn you'll ever have.
Promising review: "This is a fun little piece! Medium firmness, great color. Fun little conversation piece!" —Ayoosi
Fantasticocks is a woman- and queer-owned sex boutique based in Ohio, creating premium-quality silicone sex toys designed for all bodies and desires.
4. A powerful miniature wand vibrator created with supple silicone for a soft-touch feel and 20 functions to take you right to that blissful, blurry edge.
Promising reviews: "I have never had an experience with clitoral stimulation as I have with this lovely pink buddy!! Within the first few seconds, I thought I was going to gain wings and fly away........it's pure love at first pulse. Get you one — you won't regret it!" —Tessa Shove'
"Deceased. Dead. Soul gone. Slept for 14 hours after this thing. I’ve been stuck in my room for a month. The devil, the literal devil. 🌚 I’ll take 20." —Sydney
Get it from Amazon for $19.10+ (available in eight colors).
5. The Arcwave Ion, a one-of-a-kind masturbator by the makers of the Womanizer clitoral vibrators that uses the same famous Pleasure Air technology to deliver pulsating stimulation to the tip of your penis. Your dick will be like "Wow" after a couple of rounds with this one.
This masturbator is designed with waterproof silicone, which offers effortless cleaning before and after. It also includes a convenient charging station that also quick dries your toy between uses. FYI, the website states it takes at least five uses to get the hang of the Arcwave Ion, so make sure you test it thoroughly.
Promising reviews: "If I wrote this review a week ago I would have given it 1 star. It takes a few sessions and practice to find that sweet spot but once you do… I thought my brain was going to explode. Now I just let myself go and let Ion do its thing and it's a long-lasting orgasm every time." —Ron_88
"Love blowjobs? Then this is the toy for you. No toy comes close to the Ion in terms of delivering that singular feeling of someone sucking/licking the head of your cock and it's a great use of the air pressure tech you're seeing in more and more sex toys. Really hoping that they make more versions of this and improving on the premise. BTW, use a lot of lube." —NickyDubs
6. An 8.5" glow-in-the-dark dildo atop a skull-shaped base that'll blow your mind, just like the poor fellow making up the base.
This dildo is 1.5 inches wide and 8.5 inches long for a jaw-dropping good time! (Get it? Because the base doesn't have a jaw? 💀)
Promising review: "Amazing my fav! Quality is perfect and I love the glow in the dark base!" —Savannah Justice
Rcc Creations Shop is a professional body paint and special effects company based in Houston. They also create wicked premium silicone toys.
7. A pair of adjustable nipple clamps with a dangling ghost pendant and an engraved pun pendant because boob jokes are always funny, but even funnier on your actual nipples.
The clamps are stainless steel with ABS plastic caps on the end for a gentle squeeze.
Promising review: "Absolutely love these as I love Halloween! They're very comfortable, super cute, and exactly as described. Well-made and definitely a great deal! 😍🤭🖤 Happy Halloween! 🎃🖤🦇 Stay spooky! 👻👻👻🍂" —hannah
The Twisted Screw is a woman-owned business based in Charlotte, North Carolina, specializing in hand-stamped BDSM jewelry and accessories.
8. A rabbit vibrator inspired by Fifty Shades that satisfies with 36 different vibrating combinations and dual motors for simultaneous external and internal stimulation.
This rabbit vibrator weighs in at 10-inches long with an insertable length of 5.5 inches and soft, silky, body-safe silicone that's submersible, offering thrilling rumbles as you play. If Christian Grey had a penis that did all of these things, could you really blame Anastasia for falling for him?
Promising reviews: "Hesitant to begin with because of the price, but bit the bullet and it paid off. Took literally a few seconds, absolutely mind blowing! 100/10 would recommend." —Incognito
"My ex had one of these and the first time she used it on me I genuinely orgasmed in about seven seconds, I was so shook. Fast forward some months I decided to get one for myself. Trust me when I say you will not be disappointed, the orgasms are out of this world, I’ve never felt anything like it. A mind-blowing toy in my opinion, I use it over and over again until I physically can’t! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lovehoney!" —Bella
Get it from Lovehoney for $99.99.
Looking for more simultaneous stimulation? Check out these rabbit and dual-stimulating vibrators.
9. A vibrating anal plug, featuring graduated beads and 16 vibration modes, so you can feel every little thing as you explore the rear. All for under $25!
Promising reviews: "Feels amazing going in and even better once it’s turned on, the vibrations are enough to hit that special spot and leave you begging for more!" —Anonymous
"If you’re looking for a product to send shockwaves through your body, this is it! This toy will keep you excited and pleasured for hours. Try it with your partner or enjoyed by yourself. You will not be disappointed!" —Jerome Monegan
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
10. A horrifying zombie hand-slash-dildo made of body-safe silicone that might just deliver the best orgasm from the undead that you've ever received.
This undead dildo is 8.6 inches long and 4.3 inches wide. Note that this dildo is too heavy to stand up on its own.
Get it from Darque Path for $73.14.
Darque Path is a queer- and family-owned shop in Australia that specializes in handcrafted fantasy dildos and wax play candles.
11. The Puff compact suction vibrator — it's beloved by beginners and more experienced 'bators who enjoy riding the five intensities to climax over and over again. BTW, you should definitely rub-a-dub-dub your clit with this toy in the shower — trust me.
It's me. I am 'bators. JK, but seriously — I love this toy. And every time I think another one has shown up to take its place, I am reminded by the compact size, easy handling, and very very discreet noise (when pressed against the body)...that this toy is my ride or die. I tell everyone I know, and now I'm telling you. Never used suction? Get the Puff. New to sex toys? Get the Puff. Just want to expand your ever-growing collection? Puff. If you need to know more about this sex toy and why I personally love it, make sure to read my review of why Unbound's Puff is my favorite sex toy.
Promising reviews: "I've had a few vibes before but this one blew me away. Absolutely amazing experience over and over. This is definitely my new best friend." —Adrien E.
"Listen. All I can say is…buy this immediately. I fell out of bed the first time I used it, saw god for the first time, and was convinced I broke my 🐈. 10/10! Also hella cute, charges fast, and you can take it in the shower! Perf for beginners <3" —kat
Get it from Unbound for $48 (available in quartz and mint).
12. A unique fantasy stroker created with premium silicone in bright neon colors that also glow in the dark for a truly spooky session.
The stroker styles include: goblin, tattooed elf, gnome, dwarf, human, and ogre dragoness. Each masturbator has a unique texture on the interior for enhanced sensation with every stroke. Not to mention, the human and ogre dragoness masturbators both have two openings!
Love Smiths is a small business based in France that creates unique, hand-crafted fantasy sex toys for everyone, with a goal of promoting gender equality and eco-friendliness.
13. An ergonomic finger vibrator, The Daffodil — it'll deliver broad, external stimulation to your favorite erogenous zones: clit, nipples, belly, hips, and beyond.
14. A candle-shaped silicone dildo designed with intricate melting wax details for enhanced sensation during play.
Promising review: "This is my third purchase and quite a fun one! As always the item I received is of superior quality. The color I asked for was custom, and the results are exactly what I envisioned. The firmness is a bit on the soft side, compared to previous purchases but still nice. The size is what I would describe as "in the middle". Wix is not girthy, but has a good length, and is featured enough to make it an interesting addition to any collection. Depending on what color you choose, it could even remain visible as a plausibly deniable decorative object!" —Lisa Basinger
15. A dapper suction vibrator that boasts a penguin-inspired design that doesn't hold back with 11 powerful pulsating intensities to blow your clit — I mean, mind.
Promising review: "WOW. I was not going to write a review. I’ve had this for a little while now and use it a couple of times a week. Every time I use this it’s like magic. It can get me to orgasm several times within a short amount of time. I truly did time it, and I reached orgasm five times within 20 minutes. Then I hopped in the shower and after I washed and conditioned my hair and let myself cool down a little bit I decided to try it again, purely for scientific research 😉 I came once and then when I used it again I had multiple orgasms within minutes of each other. It was truly ecstasy. It’s the only way to explain it. I mean this little guy is truly magical! To me nothing can replace my husband, his touch, kisses and his D but damn. When he’s not home and I’m feeling lonely this little guy sure does the trick and QUICK. I’m so happy I bought this!" —Natalie
Get it from Amazon for $42.95.
Only want the best? Here are more top-rated sex toys for you to choose from!
16. A unique cushion designed with contoured tips for an extra-stimulating sensation and that you can ride bareback like a domesticated Godzilla or something.
This toy is made of supple silicone and stretches to fit a variety of dildo bases up to 3.25" W.
Promising reviews: "Works great with a harness and pretty much any strap-on dildo my partner and I own. Would highly recommend. Easy clean and came exactly as described. Super-soft material. 5/5." —Jacquie
"This made the base of so many dildos much more pleasurable to me! I use it with and without the harness...sometimes I will put it on the base of a dildo that I am using manually and then grind against it. Great stimulation!" —Blank
Get it from Wet For Her for $35.95 (originally $39.95; available in black or blue).
17. A flexible silicone dildo because it has a unique texture, allowing for added stimulation with each thrust — plus a suction cup base to help it stay put.
This 6.9-inch dildo offers just over 5 inches of insertable length above its realistic balls and is 1.81 inches wide.
Promising reviews: "I wanted to change things up in my life and a friend mentioned Dragon and I got overly curious. I saw this and in the color I wanted figuring it would be just a cheap toy. I had a better experience with this toy than any other toy I've bought. The material is softer, making it work with your body rather than against it. I don't recommend this be your FIRST toy by any means but I was very impressed with it. Cleaning is great, as long you make sure to get the ridges well. I would have loved it to be two tone colored as an option but I would highly recommend for something out of the norm of shape/size." —BattleYoshi
"It's easy to just stick to really any flat surface, get it ready and go to town regardless of your level of experience. All that and it cleans up easily and has no obnoxious odor. Definitely a good place to start if you want a way to ease yourself in with something that has some texture to it. It also works well with harnesses and isn't really big enough to do much damage if your partner gets a little overzealous. It hits all the right spots and certainly does the job for relatively little, so definitely add it to your collection." —Zappa2.0
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available in nine colors).
18. A freaky open-ended Quickshot masturbator by Fleshlight that has both an alien mouth and butthole, so you can pick your poison.
Though short, the textured interior of this sleeve will deliver a feeling that's out of this world.
Promising reviews: "I got it for more of the gimmick and the look over anything. But that doesn’t mean it can’t do its job. It’s a quick shot what can you expect, gotta be imaginative and it’s good." —Malik N.
"I got this and the Freaks Alien Queen Fleshlight. Let me tell you I didn't think I would enjoy it as much as I do, but it's like you have two toys in one because the feeling is different because it has two different openings. If you don't like seeing your member poke out when using this then this definitely isn't for you but it's easy to take care of and fairly dried up quicker when you're cleaning it. The look of the lips drive me insane so I had to get this one. Highly recommend if you can get it." —Ramon S.
Get it from Fleshlight for $39.95.
Here's even more strokers and sleeves that reviewers practically swear feel just like the real thing.