4. Sourdough bread.
17. Tom Hanks.
22. The Giants.
And the Warriors and 49ers from time to time.
23. Being good at making change actually happen.
24. Having the most badass LGBTQ community in the world.
Celebrating Pride is like celebrating Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa.
25. Keeping working people happy.
You can always spot a Google employee by those funny bikes they ride around on.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Apple has delayed shipping its new wireless Airpods headphones that were supposed to go out to iPhone 7 users this month. 🎧
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.