1. Snickers Peanut Butter Squared
Let’s be honest, Snickers already rocked. But then someone remembered that chocolate and peanut butter are the greatest combination since Andrew Garfield and glasses and UPPED THE FREAKING ANTE. It’s so intensely delicious that they had to make it in smaller pieces so that you don’t OD from all that goodness.
5. Reese’s Big Cup
The only problem with the original Reese’s cup was that there wasn’t enough of it. So Reese’s decided to just…make it bigger. Problem solved. You can enjoy your peanut butter cup without withdrawal afterwards. Well, less withdrawal.
6. Haribo Fizzy Cola
Good for you, Haribo. Even though the idea of Coke-flavored gummies seems weird (but not as weird as Hershey’s or Jolly Rancher chapstick, ew), they actually are so fun to eat. And cute! So Haribo decided it was time to get them into character a bit more and taste “fizzy,” like the drink. Success!
7. Sour Patch Watermelon
Sour Patch Watermelon is like the hot older brother of Sour Patch Kids. It was a move that everyone doubted at first (“Whaa? Watermelons aren’t sour!) but then came to love. I mean, seriously, think of another artificial watermelon-flavored thing that is actually good. Can’t? Thought so.
10. Sweet Tarts (in Smartie Form!)
Sweet Tarts already knew they were good, so they just decided to branch out into the small-round-candy-in-cylindrical-packaging market. And, for some reason, it worked and now Sweet Tarts are awesome and relevant! Poor Smarties.
11. Pretzel M&Ms
Okay, we could probably have predicted that M&Ms were going to go dark. Even seen the peanut butter coming. But PRETZELS?! That’s pure genius. The sweet and salty combo is perfect for those days when you’re feeling indecisive, and even better when tossed into a bowl of popcorn. NOM!
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.