We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A brush spinner that'll get every last bit of makeup out of even the dirtiest brushes AND dry 'em — all in less than a minute.
2. An ad-owl-able table vacuum that'll quickly suck up the crumbs your favorite breakfast toast left all over the table.
3. A mini robotic mop that'll sweep and gently wet-clean your kitchen or bathroom (or any room with wood or tile floors) at the touch of a button.
4. Or an automatic mop that scrubs the floor while you follow it on a leisurely stroll through your home.
5. A semi-adjustable blinds dusting tool with washable microfiber that'll also squish to clean your car's air vents.
6. A handheld scrubber that spins on its own, so all you have to do is give it some soap to work with.
7. A window-cleaning robot that'll help you wipe down your second-story windows (or third- or fourth-story?), as long as it's within reach of a power outlet.
8. A leaf blower extension kit that lets you keep two feet firmly planted on the ground while you clean out leaf-clogged gutters.
9. Or if climbing the ladder's more your style, a flexible scoop that pulls up even the most goopy, packed-in leaves in one go.
10. Or if your gutters aren't packed with wet leaves, and you like robots, and you at least don't mind the ladder — a gutter-cleaning robot.
11. A carpet stain-removal brush that you just push back and forth over your carpet stain, let dry, and vacuum up later — no blotting or rubbing required.
12. A brightly colored little robot that'll scrub down your grill for 10, 20, or 30 minutes.
13. A mini power scrubber that'll can turn even the grungiest grout white again (or whatever color it was originally).
14. A sleek robot vacuum to pick up dust and debris daily so your allergies don't mess up your life *quite* so much.
15. A steam cleaner that delivers pressurized, 200-degree steam to kill most gross germs without using *any* chemicals.
16. An easy-to-install kit that turns most tank toilets into self-cleaning toilets. That's right: You may never have to scrub your toilet again.
17. A hair catcher that'll fit snugly in your drain so you can say goodbye to those dreaded hair clogs that cause water to pool around your feet while you shower.
18. A no-scoop litter box with an automatic rake and ~crystal litter~ so your feline friend like feels like royalty and all you ever have to do is occasionally change (or rinse) a tray.
19. An ~ultrasonic~ jewelry cleaner that, with a little distilled water and a dab of dish soap, will make everything from your engagement ring to your eyeglasses (and even your dentures!) sparkle.
20. Or, if you want something basic for your retainer, Invisalign, or dentures, try a simple lidded bath that lets denture tablets clean every nook and cranny.
21. An electric blower to gently dust and clean your computer, keyboard, game consoles, DSLR camera, and other sensitive electronics — no cans of compressed air required.
22. An automatic pool cleaner that crawls around the bottom and sides of your pool and picks up dirt, bugs, leaves, sand, and pebbles.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.