We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An ice cream koozie so you can eat as much of your favorite pint as you want without your fingers getting cold OR your ice cream melting too quickly.
2. A pair of sexy lace bands to stop that thigh chafe we all dread right in its tracks.
3. A pair of charcoal shoe deodorizers that can suck the stench and moisture out of your sweaty shoes after a long day on your feet.
4. Or an odor eliminator spray to eradicate stink on pretty much anything that's dealt with lots of dried sweat: shoes, sports equipment, mattresses, gym clothes, and more.
5. A jar of the cult-favorite Aztec Secret Bentonite Clay Mask for cleansing your pores and helping banish your acne once and for all.
6. A dip and sauce holder that clips to your car vents because you deserve to enjoy your fries exactly the way you like them, even if you're the one stuck driving.
7. A pack of fizzing cleaning tablets you drop into almost any seemingly-permanently-stained travel travel mug, slow cooker, or stainless water bottle to banish those stains without scrubbing even one little bit.
8. An eyeliner with a wing stamp that reviewers swear actually makes it possible to get a nice, neat, even wings in just a couple of minutes without being a professional makeup artist.
9. A cutting board with seven mats each labeled for a specific purpose, making it easy to swap out for a clean mat when you're done prepping the beef and want to switch to slicing bread.
10. A pack of 50 slimline hangers that will instantly create extra inches on your closet rod — you don't even have to get rid of any clothes. Plus they're non-slip so even the silkiest spaghetti straps stay put.
11. A coloring book you can pull out to relax and feel like you made something ~nice~ despite an especially stressful day.
12. Some cozy fleece headphones because you deserve to *comfortably* listen to white noise or music while you doze without disturbing your S.O./roommate/airplane seat mates.
13. A drain millipede that will finally help you tackle the hair-and-slime-monster who's been blocking up your sink and shower drains for far too long by extracting it from the depths of your pipes.
14. And a silicone drain cover to catch every last bit of hair *before* it can even begin to clog up your pipes.
15. One of these books, if one of your goals for the new year is to get rid of the stuff you don't need — or even just the clothes you don't wear.
16. A non-stick oven liner that'll be MUCH easier to clean than the charred floor of your oven when your weekend baking experiment gets a little *too* wild.
17. A bug catcher so you can stand at a distance, grab the pesky little guy without injuring him, then take him outside and release him safely somewhere that isn't your bathroom.
18. A microfiber hair towel that soaks up more water faster than regular terrycloth, so your hair always dries quickly, whether you blow-dry or air-dry.
19. A fabric shaver — you shouldn't throw out a sweater, throw, pillow, chair, or any other piece of fabric just because it's started to pill! This easily pinches off those pesky little buggers to make your fabrics look brand new.
20. A foam kitchen sponge that seriously lasts for months (and months, and months) on end without getting stinky, no matter how many dishes you wash.
21. An umbrella to end your search for the best umbrella forever: it's teflon-coated, fortified against rogue wind gusts so it almost never turns inside-out, automatically opens and closes at the touch of a button, weighs less than a pound, and has a lifetime. replacement. guarantee.
22. A set of cleaning brushes that attach to your drill — they're ready to bust through any tough grime around your home, from the caked-on grease on your stovetop to the layers of mineral buildup in your tub.
23. Did You Feed The Dog, a switch pad to make sure your pups (or kitties, or fish) can't ever trick multiple humans into feeding them two breakfasts and three dinners.
24. A set of two toothpaste squeezers — you paid for every last ounce of product in that tube, and these will help ya actually use it all.
25. A can of powder cleanser to scrub off even the most impossible stains you never thought would come up, even with hardcore elbow grease.
26. And a soft cleanser that eliminates the built-up residue on shower doors *and* the burnt-on grime on glass cooktops.
27. A clean/dirty dishwasher magnet (or one with dogs, or one with a unicorn) so you — and everyone you live with — never puts well-rinsed but still-dirty dishes back in the cabinets again.
28. A dishes squeegee — you'll clean excess food off of plates in half the time it takes to rinse them, *plus* save water in the process.
29. Some cockroach bait and poison to lure the disgusting critters to their certain doom and help banish even the worst infestations.
30. A set of bedsheet fasteners because TBH there's no need to put up with a fitted sheet that always slips off the mattress in the middle of the night.
31. A blinds duster so efficient you'll no longer procrastinate on this simple chore. It clamps down on two blinds at once, ridding each of dust on top and bottom as you go.
32. A cute little brown sugar bear who just wants to keep your brown sugar perfectly moist, so you never find yourself hacking at an impenetrable rock, hoping to bake cookies.
33. A pack of oil blotting sheets that are basically essentials for all of us oily-skinned people who don't want to wash our faces four times a day.
34. A pair of heel inserts to finally give your feet the arch support they so deeply crave, and potentially even relieve your plantar fasciitis.
35. A headlight restoration kit that uses the power of your drill to polish up your car's peepers to a sparkling shine to rival the day it first drove off the lot.
36. Some pet nail clippers almost anyone can use successfully without causing your dog or cat undue distress, because they're sharp enough to actually cut through nails *and* have a safety stop help you cut the right length.
37. An oven thermometer because if everything you bake always comes out over- or under-done, it's probably your oven's fault, not yours — this shows you the actual temp, not the temp your oven *thinks* it is.
38. An all-in-one wood cleanser and polish to transport any water- or heat- or pet-damaged furniture back to its former glory with just a coat or two.
You, starting 2019 off right by solving a few small problems right away:
Ready to keep that streak going? We've got you covered!
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.