We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of Bandelettes because you shouldn't go one more day in life putting up with thigh chafe under dresses — and these will give you immediate relief.
2. A silicone drain cover to catch all the hair you (and the people you live with) shed in the shower, so you can stop spending so much $$ on chemical de-cloggers.
3. Some bedsheet fasteners that'll finally stop your fitted sheet from creeping off its designated corners in the middle of the night.
4. A daily moisturizer with broad spectrum SPF protection because now's the time to start wearing sunscreen on your face every single day.
5. A pack of hydrocolloid patches that will absorb so much gunk out of that annoying hormonal "adult acne" literally while you sleep. Trust me, we ALL thought we'd be grown out of this by now...
6. The One Line A Day journal: each page asks you to record a little about that calendar date over the course of five years, so as you flip through each year again, you get to reflect on how much has changed (and how much hasn't)!
7. A basic coffee maker because it's probably better to save up the $$ you're spending on a daily drip coffee from a fancy shop, and this is the easiest way to do it.
8. A pair of blue light blocking glasses, especially if your job involves sitting in front of a computer most of the day — these can help with both headaches and eyestrain.
9. A basic toolkit so you're prepared for those occasions when you call your parents asking how to fix, idk, your loose shower handle, and they say "well, you'll need a set of hex keys..."
10. Or if that still feels like too much for you, at least this 12-bits-in-one ratcheting screwdriver that you'll rely on again and again to build furniture, tighten loose screws, pry open tough containers, and so much more.
11. An acrylic makeup organizer with enough space to fit pretty much your entire collection — and neatly make everything easy to find — assuming you're not a professional makeup artist.
12. A pack of two aluminum sheet pans because you'll come to rely on them for easy 30-minute dinners, bulk batches of chocolate chip cookies, and simple homemade pizzas.
13. A mini-steamer that you simply wave in front of pretty much any blouse, shirt, dress, skirt, or pants to make every little wrinkle vanish right before your eyes. No iron- or ironing-board-lugging required.
14. An insulated stainless steel bottle so you can both remember to and actually stay hydrated wherever you happen to be. (Or just keep your morning coffee hot during your commute. Or both!)
15. And a water bottle cleaning brush set that makes it super simple to scrub out all the nooks and crannies so you never have to deal with lurking mold.
16. A set of two miniature spatulas — they reach into all kinds of containers, letting you actually use every bit of product that you paid good money to enjoy.
17. A toilet-cleaning gel you stamp directly into the bowl, so you can be lazy about cleaning your bathroom *and* (almost) never have to scrub away grime.
18. A set of wool dryer balls because it's time to stop throwing so many single-use dryer sheets in your trash. Now if only you could somehow figure out how to stop procrastinating on laundry entirely...
19. A meal planning pad with a detachable shopping list so you can stop ordering out because it's Wednesday and you're out of food — instead, you can make sure you buy plenty for the week in just one grocery store run.
20. A pack of three magical makeup remover cloths that will literally erase every speck of foundation, mascara, powder, eyeliner, and other makeup you're wearing in one swipe — and all you have to do is dampen them with water.
21. A cute key magnet you can hang right next to the door you use most often — you'll never have to frantically tear apart the couch looking for your keys again, especially on those mornings you're already running late.
22. A wine aerator to bring out all the flavors and nuances in even your least fancy bottles, so almost any variety you serve tastes kinda expensive — or at least not so cheap!
23. And a wine saver system because sometimes it's nice to have just one or two glasses on a weeknight, then keep the rest of the bottle fresh to finish on Friday.
24. A set of two silicone oven grips / universal lids that fit basically any container. Plus they're microwave-safe, which means they can guard against anything that might splatter.
25. A small handheld broom and dustpan so you can quickly deal with any small spills without lugging out the big stuff from the cleaning closet.
26. A Swiffer starter kit perfect for those days when you're feeling lazy about cleaning but have friends or parents coming over, and you don't want them to know just how much grime's slowly accumulated on your kitchen and bathroom floors.
27. A carpet and upholstery stain remover spray that can make both fresh and set-in spots vanish like they were never there in the first place.
28. A handheld knife sharpener with three different sharpening stages — no matter how fancy or basic your knives are, they'll be much safer and easier to use after a few swipes through this system.
29. A silk sleep mask because a good night's sleep is more important than ever, and this will block out all that extra light so you can doze deeply.
30. Some slimline hangers that will pretty much instantly create more closet space the moment you swap them in for your current mishmash of random plastic ones.
31. A basic first aid kit packed with pretty much everything you'd need for any small (and even some medium-ish) mishaps, because it's always better to be prepared.
You, loving life in your 20s whether you're just beginning the decade or leaving it soon:
If you can't get enough useful products, check out these links for even more great finds!
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.