23 "Junk" Drawer Products You'll Really And Truly Use All The Time
Turn your "junk" drawer into a genius problem-solving drawer.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 12-bits-in-one ratcheting screwdriver that you'll regularly pull out to make all kinds of quick little repairs.
2. A security stamp because personal information seems to be on everything these days, and this roller will let you block yours out on paid bills, credit card offers, and anywhere else you find it.
3. A Diamond Dazzle Stik, which will clean all your jewelry so it shines like it's brand new with just a few swipes and a rinse.
4. A liquid plastic welding tool you can use to repair all kinds of things you wouldn't be able to otherwise because it doesn't work like glue. Instead, you precisely apply a tiny bit of plastic exactly where you need it, then cure it with a little UV light.
5. A little metal stamp dispenser — it snugly fits a roll of 100 Forever stamps so it doesn't unravel, meaning you can always know where your stamps are *and* easily grab one, no matter how long it's been since you last stuck something in the snail mail.
6. A set of two balancing caps with multiple adapters included, so you can screw them onto almost any bottle (like sauces, lotions, and bulk hand soap) and use every last drop.
7. And a set of two miniature spatulas designed to scrape out any stuck bits of your favorite condiments and makeup from even the tiniest nooks and crannies.
8. A battery box because while you may no longer go through AA's like you did in the '90s and '00s, you do need one every once in a while, and this will give you one designated spot to find 'em.
9. A super-soft microfiber cloth tucked into a pouch that protects it from misc dirt and grime, meaning you can reliably reach for it for when you need to de-smear your glasses, phone, and computer screen.
10. A set of four compact organizers — they may be designed for beads, but they're perfect to repurpose for nails, brads, paper clips, coins, random screws, and all the other small pieces of hardware that have found a home in that drawer.
11. A pet brush with retractable bristles so you can seriously cut down on your feline or Fido's shedding without spending more than ten seconds cleaning up the aftermath.
12. A dual-sided electronics cleaning brush with one end gentle enough to dust even that itty bitty space between your keyboard keys, and another end designed to delicately scrape away all kinds of built-up dirt from the tiniest crevices.
13. A petit bottle of wine stain remover that uses good ol' science to make all kinds of mishaps — including spilled coffee, blood, ink, marinara sauce, and more — vanish right before your eyes.
14. A pair of super sharp nail clippers with a built-in nail catcher, so you can take care of a hangnail the moment you notice it — and don't have to watch it or any other clippings catapult across the room, never to be found again.
15. A pack of adorable woodland animal bag clips who just want to help keep all your favorite snacks as fresh as can be.
16. A non-slip rubber jar opener so you can effortlessly open the stubbornest of lids with just a simple twist.
17. Or a six-in-one tool designed to make all kinds of things less frustrating to open. Besides jars, it easily tackles pull-tabs on cans, lids on soda bottles, chip and snack bags, those little plastic pull-tab seals on sauces, and your traditional beer cap.
18. Sticky Nag Notes so you can actually remember to do that thing you meant to do — what was it, again? — by putting reminders wherever you'll actually see them.
19. A pack of three pliers that are basically essential if you don't own something similar already. They can help fix broken jewelry in a pinch, cut wire for your kid's random science project, and give you extra grip whenever you need it.
20. Or a hammer multi-tool — it doubles as pliers, wire cutters, a bottle opener, flat- and phillips-head screwdrivers, a bottle opener, and a mini-saw, so every problem won't look like a nail.
21. A handheld label maker so you can have everything in your home extra-organized in no time, from storage bins to the pantry to individual cords to sports equipment.
22. Four tiny single-use super glues because when you need 'em, you never need more than a few drops at a time, and the bigger tubes inevitably dry out far too soon.
23. And of course, a set of interlocking drawer organizers to keep all your new useful products nice and neat and orderly.
You, encountering an everyday problem that you have the *perfect* solution to:
If you're still shopping for more cool stuff that just might change your life in some small way, check out these posts!
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.