24 Problem-Solving Products You'll Wish You'd Known About Sooner
Smart solutions for all your little problems.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of bra liners because sometimes you need a little extra help staying dry in what seems like the sweatiest place on your body — and summer's not quite over yet.
2. A foam kitchen sponge that literally lasts for months on end without getting stinky, no matter how many dishes you wash.
3. A bug-a-salt 2.0 so you can rid your house of pests without running around hopelessly brandishing a fly swatter.
4. A two-pack of charcoal shoe deodorizers that absorb all the sweat and stench from your favorite pair of shoes after a long day.
5. Or an odor eliminator spray that de-stink-ifies shoes, sports equipment, mattresses, gym clothes, and basically anything that's dealt with lots of dried sweat.
6. An egg and fruit peeler that gracefully strips hardboiled eggs of their shell in half the time it takes to do it by hand.
7. A sunrise alarm clock that will actually help you wake up even if you usually oversleep — it gradually gets brighter to start waking up your body before you become fully conscious.
8. And a journal designed to help you relax on those nights when your brain seems determined to keep you awake.
9. A teflon-coated umbrella that automatically opens and closes at the press of a button, resists blowing inside-out because of a rogue wind gust, weighs less than one pound, and has a lifetime replacement guarantee.
10. A microfiber hair towel that soaks up more water faster than regular terrycloth, so your hair always dries quickly, whether you blow-dry or air-dry.
11. An apple-shaped mat perfect for deep-cleaning your makeup brushes — it might just inspire you to wash them more often.
12. A pack of extra-strength snore strips so everyone (the snorer and their partner or roommate) can actually sleep better night after night.
13. A filtered plastic container that can make all your produce last basically forever (or at least keep it perfectly fresh for two weeks).
14. A pair of heat-retaining socks designed especially to keep your toes warm, whether your feet are just always cold or you're already thinking ahead to winter's chill.
15. A cleaner and microfiber cloth set that makes smudgy screens look out-of-the-box new with a few simple swipes.
16. A pack of 20 reusable cord wraps to neatly corral nearly every cord you come into contact with so you can stop regularly untangling, and, if they're long, tripping on them.
17. A set of supportive insoles for keeping your arches and heels happy during all of your late-summer activities, like picnics, long walks, and trips to your state fair.
18. A silicone drain protector that stops hair (human or dog) in its tracks so you avoid a backed-up, clogged bathtub — and a call to your plumber.
19. A pair of bleachers seats so you can go to all the little league / high school / college sports games you heart desires without your back or your bum complaining about the lack of support.
20. An insulated water bottle that will actually keep your cold drinks *cold* for hours on end, no matter how many errands you have to run after work.
21. A handy jar opener because when faced with a jar that adamantly refuses to open, sometimes all you need is a little ~leverage~.
22. Tripod bottle-caps that let you flip all your condiments and lotions upside-down, so you can use every last ounce (you paid for it after all!) without having to balance unstable bottles that you'd accidentally knock down anyway.
23. A pair of cut-resistant gloves to make you immune to any accidental slices while you dice, grate, and mandolin your way to a delicious dinner.
24. A set of teeth-whitening strips that will actually make a noticeable difference after even the very first use.
Have even more small problems you want to solve? Maybe you can find the answers in one of these posts:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.