We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community for the best products they'd ever bought for $10 or less. Here are the results!
1. A two-pack of ~Mighty Handles~ because you have better things to do than make multiple trips between your kitchen and the trunk of your car after grocery shopping.
2. A flexible garlic roller that peels multiple cloves of garlic in like, thirty seconds or less.
3. An alcohol-free toner made with witch hazel, rose petal water, and vitamin E can help tame your skin's redness and breakouts.
4. A pack of hydrocolloid pimple patches you can apply at night to help cut the time you have to deal with acne in half, because they suck out all the gunk overnight.
5. A press-on manicure pack that can actually last for an entire week without damaging your nails even a little bit.
6. A bottle of skin-repairing lotion to smooth even the driest skin, or even help relieve your eczema.
7. A single balm you can use to replace your lip balm, moisturizer, cuticle oil, foot creams, hand lotions, and more. It even works for flyaways in your hair, or as a beard balm.
8. An extendable grabber tool you can use to coax things like your keys out from behind your couch and other hard-to-get places.
9. A classic dry shampoo with over 5,000 positive Amazon reviews because no one wants to wash their hair THAT often and it just plain works.
10. A brown sugar bear, so you never discover that your bag of brown sugar somehow transformed into an impenetrable rock.
11. A compact portable charger so you can always have that peace of mind that comes with a fully-charged phone, even at midnight on a Friday.
12. A koozie that fits around a pint of ice cream so you can take your time eating your rocky road while your hands stay nice and warm.
13. A keyboard cover to protect your laptop from all sorts of gross invasive things, from dog hair to dripped tea to chip crumbs.
14. A bar of African black soap that helped at least one person with the bumps on the back of their arms.
15. A detangling hair brush with special flexible bristles for smoothing your post-shower hair while minimizing any breakage or damage.
16. An easy-connect bluetooth speaker that can turn any small gathering into a party by just adding music.
17. A clip-on strainer — it makes it super easy to drain your cooked pasta when it reaches that perfect al dente.
18. A small dry erase board perfect for anyone who likes to jot down temporary to-dos and notes.
19. A set of stainless steel straws so you can keep a few at home and a few in your car — then turn down any plastic straw that comes your way.
20. A Scotch tape handband that takes regular tape and makes it even more convenient — you'll never have to search for it under a pile of wrapping paper.
21. Cell phone rings you can stick on your case to ease your worries about dropping your favorite device.
22. A weather app with a sarcastic personality to amuse you even when it's kind of terrible outside.
Want more cheap but useful products? Check out these posts:
Want to be featured in future BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter!
Responses have been edited for length and clarity.