We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A broom and dustpan set with an adjustable-height handle — it's best for sweeping up the daily dirt that seems to accumulate in your kitchen throughout the day (or week...or month, depending on how often you end up using it).
2. And a handheld broom and dustpan that hook together for simple storage because sometimes you just spill a *little* bit and don't feel like pulling out the big set.
3. A telescoping microfiber flip mop, if you have wood, tile, laminate, or linoleum floors. The blue side picks up some dirt, dust, and hair (completely dry), then the white side uses just water to wipe up even more stubborn gunk.
4. A powerful but inexpensive vacuum cleaner if you have any carpet or area rugs at all and don't already own a vacuum.
5. A spray bottle filled with your choice of all-purpose cleaner and a pack of reusable microfiber cloths, so you can go to town wiping down each and every surface that's even the littlest bit dusty or dirty.
6. A fume-free oven cleaner that will erase the evidence of all those years of delicious baked goods (or, y'know, frozen pizzas and bacon) overnight.
7. A glass cooktop cleaning kit packed with everything you need to shine up even the messiest burner so it gleams like it did the day you moved in.
8. A bottle of BarKeeper's Friend because it can make so many things in your kitchen look brand new again: stained pots and pans, dull and scratched ceramic sinks, cooked-on grime on gas cooktops, tarnished shiny metal, rusty-looking stainless steel, and more.
9. A bottle of no-odor gel mold and mildew cleaner that sticks to your tile grout and caulking, giving it the time it needs to do its job: banishing the grossness like it was never there.
10. A pack of three disposable drain snakes to reach deep into your pipes and pull up that slimy hair monster who's been viciously blocking your tub and sink from draining freely.
11. A high-quality toilet brush because if you don't own one already...well, they're the easiest way to keep your commode from getting gross.
12. And a stamp-in gel — after your toilet's clean, this will KEEP it clean, no need to scrub on a regular basis. Just press it beneath the rim and let it do all the work.
13. Oh, and a pumice stone scrubber to tackle built-up hard water stains no toilet brush could hope to stand a chance against.
14. A telescoping tile scrubber so you can reach all the corners of your bathroom without teetering on the edge of your tub.
15. A carpet and upholstery stain remover so you can extract all kinds of dirt, rust, grease, food, and other stains that you haven't been able to get out using literally anything else.
16. A soft cleanser that, with very little elbow grease, will eliminate years of built-up hard water stains on tile or glass, truly transforming your shower right before your eyes.
17. A pack of Magic Eraser bath scrubbers so you can scrub out every last bit of grime and soap scum from your tub and still have energy left to keep cleaning — or just enjoy life! — when you're done.
18. And if you happen to have a jetted or hot tub: a cleaner scientifically engineered to eradicate the years of grimy buildup you didn't even realize was lurking in the pipes.
19. A pack of six dishwasher tablets — running even just one will eliminate any buildup in your dishwasher *and* those stains it keeps leaving on your clean dishes.
20. A daily granite cleaner to shine up any stone countertops you happen to have around your home, because some all-purpose cleaners (and anything with vinegar in it) can etch and damage the finish.
21. An extendable microfiber duster that will help you reach your highest ceiling fans and the tops of cabinets without lugging out the ladder or pushing chairs around.
22. A bottle of Goo Gone is essential anytime you have to tackle mysterious sticky substances like tape residue, old stickers (including bumper stickers), glue stains, and dried bits of that slime kids love so much.
23. A finish restorer designed to eliminate heat rings, water marks, scratches, color fade, oxidation, and more from your favorite wood furniture — even on your wood kitchen cabinets.
24. A wine stain remover that will make even dried, set-in spills vanish completely after just a spritz or two.
Now go forth and make your entire home sparkle!
Want more motivation to improve your home? We've got you covered:
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.