26 Cheap Things That'll Majorly Upgrade Your Bathroom
They're all under $30!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A swiveling, wall-mountable towel bar to hang as many as six rows of heavy-duty towels on — time to buy six rows of towels!
3. A cement trinket dish for the artiste with expensive taste but a low balance alert in their future.
4. An interlocking drawer organizer that'd leave Marie Kondo scrambling for a new catchphrase — "joy" doesn't begin to describe what this tidy setup will spark in you.
6. A clinging fogless shower mirror and razor holder unit to have the most kingly shaving sesh of your life.
8. Or, a shower curtain with pockets, because who are you kidding? Every inch of storage space matters in your tiny-ass bathroom.
9. An over-the-door hair tools holder so you always have easy access to your frequently used products.
10. A three-piece set of quick-drying towels, because you know the horrors of a dank, mildewy space too well.
11. A luxurious foam spa pillow with seven suction cups that cling to your tub to give your shoulders and neck some much-needed orthopedic support when you're kicking back.
12. A bamboo bath mat that'll stay looking first-day new (unlike your run-of-the-mill cotton mat you've been wronged by too many times in the past).
13. A pair of amber glass bottles with labels to declutter your countertops and make your soaps look a whole lot fancier.
14. A pair of golden pothos plants that thrive in warm, damp conditions — which, hey, sounds a lot like your bathroom!
15. A multi-compartmented acrylic makeup organizer if your preferred high is seeing everything in exactly its right place.
18. An accordion-style plunger that'll make you wonder why you ever bothered with a standard rubber-cup one.
20. A set of stick-on storage pods that'll create storage space you didn't know you had for all your makeup and other odds and ends — finally that weird nook between the medicine cabinet and tub serves a purpose!
21. An over-the-door organizer for hanging towels and clean clothes (instead of, IDK, tossing them on the radiator like an animal).
23. A high-rise organizer for your medicine cabinet because figuring out how to stack on top of these narrow AF shelves can be a nightmare.
24. A small "seed shelf" you can display a candle on or use to toss your keys and wallet on while you take care of business.
25. A pack of stick-anywhere motion-sensor night lights so you can grab an item out of the medicine cabinet in the middle of the night without waking everyone up with a sudden burst of light.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.