We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community for the most comfortable pair of heels they own. Get ready, because here are the results!
1. Payless pumps that will let you dance all night at your cousin's wedding and deal with a day in the office.
2. Crocs wedge sandals that let you walk the dog, run errands, and go on a mini-golf date without a peep from your feet.
3. These Adrienne Vittadini pumps that will keep your feet in check whether you're giving tours or standing at your favorite wine bar.
5. Sturdy Clark's pumps that will help you keep your balance no matter how many stairs you have to climb.
6. Jambu wedges that you could teach in all day, whether you're wearing a dress or jeans.
7. Orthopedic Roccamore heels that put less pressure on your feet in all the key places.
8. These suede Toms wedges that help you channel your PSL-loving fall self all year long.
9. Leather Michael Kors pumps that won't let sore feet intervene in your professional life.
10. Character shoes (like these from Capezio) that were made for dancing but look just as good with everyday clothes.
11. These low-heeled LifeStride pumps so you can pound the pavement while your feet think they're walking on clouds.
12. Naturalizer sandals that you can slip on with almost any fancy outfit and know they'll look great.
13. Block-heeled J. Crew Factory pumps because sometimes you just can't stay away from (slightly) higher heels.
14. Strappy OTBT platform sandals that'll give you height for summer nights without the high-heel hangover.
15. J. Adams kitten heels that you can wear without fear as you dash through a rainstorm.
16. Almost any Jeffery Campbell platform heels, whether they're the classic Lita...
...or the teeter-totteringly futuristic TVC-15.
17. These Rockport pumps because you need a pair of shoes that can last through your commute, work, drinks after work, and your commute home.
18. Aerosoles pumps that'll let you try out your favorite trends without forcing your toes to beg for mercy.
19. Yves Saint Laurent platform heels that can take you from walking all day to dancing all night, no problem.
Happy heel hunting! And remember, everyone's different:
Want to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter!
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.