37 Of The Best Last Minute Gifts Under $10 Anyone Would Love To Receive
A bunch of fun and affordable ideas, whether they're into makeup, games, their dog, self-care, wine, problem-solving, or something else entirely.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A set of nine unicorn-horn makeup brushes (plus a handy storage case!) to add a little bit of fantastical whimsy to any beauty newbie's collection.
2. A wine aerator that goes directly into the bottle, so they can pour as usual but enjoy the ~upgraded~ taste (no matter how cheap or fancy their bottle happens to be).
3. A downright hilarious little screaming goat — simply press on him, and he lets out a bleaty yell basically guaranteed to make them laugh every time they hear it.
4. The Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza card game for anyone who loves family or roommate game nights, especially ones that have a dose of high-energy, adorably illustrated easy fun.
5. A pack of 16 hydrating sheet masks with over 3,100 positive reviews — it's the closest you can get to giving them the gift of soft and glowing skin.
6. A 52-week gratitude journal so they can spend a few minutes each morning or evening jotting down all the wonderful things in their life.
7. A double-layer glass to give literally any tasty beverage they pour inside it an instantly cute and festive upgrade.
8. A fill-in-the-blank book because you can customize it to reflect all the sweetness, goofiness, and happiness of your relationship with your S.O. — or your mom, or your grandparents, or your best friend.
9. A set of lenticular cat or dog (or shark!) cards for the ~meow-rriest~ post-holiday poker games you've had in years.
10. A pack of 50 different stickers with quotes or iconic faces from The Office anyone who watches the series over and over will immediately love so much you might catch them quoting the rest of each famous scene.
11. And a pillow cover any fan of The Office would be proud to feature front and center in their living room, especially when they start their 57th rewatch.
12. A single giant 7-oz love bath bomb so they can treat themselves to a fizzing, chill, gardenia-scented escape after all the holiday season bustle.
13. A ring cleaning pen to help all of your married friends keep their wedding bling satisfyingly clean and sparkling.
14. A pair of gold-and-green coin earrings because they're the perfect balance between casual and formal, and they'll go with dozens of their outfits not matter what season it is.
15. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey that experienced home chefs and newbies will obsess over alike — it makes adding just the right flavor to all kinds of dishes (from fruit to chicken to ice cream and, yes, pizza) almost too easy.
16. A set of six little cute monster clips certain to make them say "Aww!!!!" out loud every time they open their pantry door.
17. A clip-on, rechargeable selfie ring light so all their mouthwatering food photos are always perfectly lit, even if they're eating on a dimly-lit restaurant patio.
18. A mini Sriracha keychain so they'll never be forced to choke down another meal without their favorite condiment ever again.
19. A reversible-sequin ~mermaid~ pillow cover because it's practically impossible to have too much color and sparkle in life.
20. A donation of a gift for a refugee from the Choose Love store: you buy something that's sent to someone in need, and get a downloadable card to give to whoever you're shopping for.
21. A screwdriver keychain because there are countless opportunities to use a Phillips or flathead in everyone's life, but you just don't notice them until you actually have the tools.
22. A highlighter kit with nine luminescent, sparkling colors so they can shine like the superstar you know they are.
23. A shiny mirror cube that will look pretty and interesting in any configuration, so they don't even have to be expert puzzle solvers to enjoy playing with it.
24. A set of three pairs of gold statement earrings in the shape of stylized illustrated faces and hands, to make pretty much any outfit they wear instantly both more artistic and downright playful.
26. A Jeopardy trivia book so they can commemorate and celebrate one of the greatest and most iconic TV hosts we've ever known.
27. A waterproof notepad and pencil because the thoughts we have in the shower shouldn't stay in the shower — it's where lots of people have their best ideas!
28. A pack of three infinitely-reusable makeup removing cloths that require nothing but water to help their face be perfectly clean at the end of the day.
29. A silicone cat egg mold because it'll make so many breakfasts purr-fectly memorable, not to mention tasty!
30. A cupcake decorating kit for the frequent baker in your life who also secretly wishes they could live in a world where unicorns genuinely existed.
31. A set of three brush attachments for their drill that will make cleaning caked-on grime incredibly fast and maybe even a little fun.
32. A set of 12 pearl hair clips whether they like to make a statement with everything they wear or prefer to find little ways to dress up a classic T-shirt and jeans combo — who ever said you had to wear a dress to feel a little fancy?
33. A silver best friends necklace for your work wife who will message anyone she can the latest adorable video of her pup.
34. A microfiber towel turban that will minimize frizz without accidentally coming undone while they make their way through their meticulous, tried-and-tested skincare routine.
35. A tear-off 2021 mini-calendar where every single day features a new adorable puppy (and occasionally a sweet quote about dogs) so they can start their mornings with a little dose of aww.
37. A manatea tea infuser to chill out with them and a cup of their fave chamomile evening after evening.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.